cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Music videos or visualizer

Ideas: Music videos or visualizer

WeanerGuy
Underground

Some sort of visualizer mode would be cool to see. I'd like to see it when casting from my phone to my TV. Would be a fun feature on all possible platforms.

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (3)
103 Comments
csnow76
Local Performer

is there an option available to have a screen saver showing while music is playing? Particularly one that dances to the beat of the music you are listening too. Just a cool thought

mod edit: changing title for clarity

TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Hi @csnow76, thanks for posting!

While not currently a feature this is a great idea. I remember this type of screensaver back in the day with Apple. Haven't seen this kind of thing in awhile. Would be a nice added feature on a computer or TV screen. 

Thanks for the feedback. Keep the ideas comin! 👍🏻

Chromadescent
Local Performer

Please please add normalization to Pandora. It makes no sense why something like this hasn’t been implemented. For someone who produces music this is a huge bummer.

michaewlewis
Underground

Can a mod undo the merging of the Video / Music Visualizer / Adjustable Equalizer

Equalizer/Virtualizer is very different from Video/Visualizer.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@michaewlewis Some listeners have been asking for both an equalizer coupled with a visualizer during their listening sessions. Thanks for your request - this has been updated / separated.

cbooogie
Local Performer

was wondering about this too.  a Visualizer is fun to look at, especially with friends(house party, relaxation, etc.. ). would still like to have the Song/Artist information on screen.  the " Now Playing" screen gets a little boring lol.  thought they would have had this by now. (who knows) - shrug

michaewlewis
Underground

@AlyssaPandora I believe you misread what people are asking for. There are requests for virtualization and there are requests for visualization, which are very different concepts. Equalization and virtualization process audio before being played through speakers, while visualization augments what you hear with a visual representation.

c_park1
Local Performer

Pandora, 

You can't tell me you can create some sort of visualizer or screen saver for your app. This would be great. For those of us who have fire sticks and play the music on the TVs or the TV itself and do not want to just stare at the song screen. Please try and get this done. Thanks from a lot of your listener's. 

DJ_GothFvck
Opening Act

I'd like to see a whole slew of vu meters. Let me choose one specific or a random selection, and make it per station/playlist.

joshie666
Local Performer

im just a stupid **ahem**, but i want to trip out on some sort of phycadelic visualizer or something, please.