cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Virtual DJ to connect song tracks

Ideas: Virtual DJ to connect song tracks

thehyperspider
Underground

Analyzing the rhythm, tempo, down beat, words, etc. it would be an amazing mode for parties or even general listening to have Pandora find a matching song to connect from one to the next. On a drum beat, word or phrase, for example "baby" could be where song A ends and song B begins. This could be padded with some electronic effect or be a smooth transition. It would be a feature that would make Pandora the app of choice for get-togethers or dance-offs. It would be especially fun if someone has an eclectic list of artists and genres. Imagine transitioning from the Carpenters to Eminem to Foreigner. Thanks for reading!

Labels (1)
5 Comments
TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Great ideas @thehyperspider! I really like this, you have my vote. 

Thanks for being part of community!

CannyScott
Opening Act

Not sure if this is possible, but it would be cool if there were some live DJs that controlled some new stations just for live music. They could have some expertise and invite guests and such. Just an idea.

TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

DJ_GothFvck
Opening Act

Fantastic idea but I implore you to check out 

As interesting as the music genome project and it's main/only player is, there are plenty of great indie communities out there that have all kinds of great music and are open to more people and artists that desperately need support.

VerlinciaSnead
Local Performer

can you please make it possible so that we can add/use the songs from our playlists on here on virtual dj