cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: iOS - Thumb controls on lock screen

Ideas: iOS - Thumb controls on lock screen

Jstacy1077
Underground

How can I use the thumbs when The phone is in sleep mode . Forward and back tabs are the only ones showing . Please help 

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (3)
12 Comments
ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Open Ideas

@Jstacy1077 I moved your post to the Feature Requests board as it better fit here.

I think that would be a pretty cool improvement to the mobile experience. Let's see how the rest of the community feels with their upvotes of this.

avidon31
Local Performer
This is a great feature enhancement idea. When the phone is locked, there should be an easier way to like a song without having to unlock your phone every time.
ComputerPilot
Local Performer

iPad Pro: Please add Thumbs Up/Down to lock screen controls so I don't have to enter iPad password every time I want to rate a song. Thanks a billion.

Kw
Local Performer

Really need the thumbs up on lock screen and/or on widget. It's a aggravating hassle having to unlock phone and go back in the app to thumbs up

ap0gee
Local Performer

Ability to "thumb up" or thumb down" a song from the iOS lock screen.

Spotify has had this for years. Seems like a simple addition.

TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

I'm with you on this one @ap0gee! Thanks for the feedback! 🎧

masparks
Local Performer

I agree, this is needed. Interestingly, if you use your iPhone for apple car play with Pandora the lock screen controls for thumbs up and down appear. Hope we can see this soon! 

Jess_S
Local Performer

Definitely! I really hope they add this feature soon. Having to unlock my phone to thumbs up or down all the time gets old lol, and can't be great for the phone either

Bikedoc
Local Performer

YES PLEASE. I listen with my phone at work like MANY others. We can not open our phones with out passwords or eye scans 1st. Then jump back in and thumbs ⬆️ Or ⬇️. So annoying and time killer for us time freaks. 

kirbyja96
Local Performer

My IOS lock screen doesn't show a thumbs button when playing Pandora, but my friend's does. We both have everything updated. I have an iphone 11 max pro, and she has an iphone X.