cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

modes on mobile?

modes on mobile?

pandapple
Underground

I recently started using the new modes feature which is awesome since I finally have more control over  the song variety in each station.  My favorite modes are Deep Cuts and Discovery but the only problem is,  I think it's only available on my computer.   When will modes be available on the mobile app?  Thanks Pandora!

Labels (1)
10 Comments
AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Hey @pandapple - Thanks for posting! 

At this time Pandora Modes are only available on our website using a computer, but we hope to bring this feature to our mobile app soon.

Thanks for being a part of our Community!

Me-myself-I
Opening Act

I'm looking forward to this coming to the app as well.

XXPepper
Underground

PLEASE: make Modes a per station setting that is carried by the station, and not by the device!

So that I can have the desired richness afforded by a mode set to be applied when I call for a station on an interfaceless device (Echo, Home, etc), or on a device with a Pandora interface that doesn't include modes (e.g., mobile).

I just want to set the mode once and then assume that it is applied across all my ways of enjoying Pandora.

Me-myself-I
Opening Act

I really enjoy discovery, deep tracks and artist only option.  This has taken Pandora to a new level for me and adds a lot of value to the service.  I hope you will bring these to the app.

TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Hey @Me-myself-I

Thanks for the feedback. I merged your idea with this existing idea for Modes on Mobile. 

jfixoye
Local Performer

Really looking forward to Modes on Android and Windows 10 app.

YeOldRocker
Local Performer

This is a fantastic feature using the website only at the moment, "Tune your Station". I enjoy finding new artists with it and deep diving into the existing play lists. Can you add this feature to the mobile app?

zeb
Opening Act

Adding my "vote" for Modes (on Android).

Scythedelic
Local Performer

Could we get an expected release date or month? "Soon" is too vague to be of any help.

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Closed Ideas

Hi everyone -- I am happy to announce that Pandora Modes are now available on mobile for iOS & Android.

For more information on Pandora Modes and how they offer six unique ways to listen to the same radio station, check out this help article.