cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Move song from one playlist to another

Ideas: Move song from one playlist to another

MrBungle
Underground

I'd like to be able to move songs from one playlist to another. When I come across something I want to check out, I add it to a "Stuff to check out" playlist. Then when I listen to it, I add it to a "Not good" or "Meh" playlist, or add it to my collection. When doing this it takes 2 steps - 1) add to new playlist, 2) remove it from current playlist (and I have to do this just before the song ends as I always listen on shuffle, and sometimes going back to previous song messes things up!). So just being able to do this in one step would be a nice convenience: Move song to playlist --> Playlist X.

Labels (1)
8 Comments
TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

@MrBungle  Thanks for the great suggestion! 

sacrophyte
Local Performer

I second this idea; I often have a channel where I hear a brand new song (to me) that I like, but does not fit the current channel at all. I don't want to just downvote it and forget about it, but I also don't want to "create a new station from song" - I want to add it to an existing station, and then remove it from the current station.

scacho541
Local Performer

Your idea is not good or meh...lazy. I like the reply add single song to a station. You can do this now in the add variety portion but it will also play similar songs 😞

MrBungle
Underground

i'm so happy you took time out of your day to let me know you don't like my idea.  thanks!

koalawoman
Local Performer

I used to be able to move a song from one station to another and I can't figure out if there is still a way to do this, such as moving a Christmas song to a station I've created just for Christmas music. Any ideas?

Serahphyne
Local Performer
This used to be an option on Pandora. For a while it was on the website only, but now I can't find it either. Would love this option back to really fine-tune my moods- I mean stations 🙂
juliehart08
Local Performer

Pandora used to have this feature. You were able to move the song to another station and so it would no longer play in that one station. FOr example, I have a Beyonce station and a Selena song came in. I USED to be able to change it to the Selena station I already have. I dropped Pandora a few years ago since my husband wanted me to switch to Spotify. I HATE IT!!! so I am back on pandora and they have made a ton of changes. I hope they bring back this option. 

If anyone figures out where this went please post!!!

Loba
Local Performer

This feature used to exist and is missing. It was the BEST feature. It was the reason I used Pandora. I am thinking it is best to move to other options now.