cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shuffle to [permanently] change order of song listings in playlist

shuffle to [permanently] change order of song listings in playlist

detectronic
Opening Act

hey! i love a shuffle setting when creating playlists, but i hate having to tell my people "ok, when you play this back make sure and use the 'shuffle' setting!" would love a shuffle button that rearranged the song order within a playlist not just the playback order when listening.

Labels (1)
3 Comments
TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Thanks for the great idea on shuffle @detectronic  Haven't seen this before but sounds like it could be really great, especially for those large playlist I know many people have.  👍🏻

clkhml
Local Performer

I have a lot of thumbups songs created as a radio station and it seems like I hear the same songs out of over 2000 songs every day while at work for 10 hours.  Would love to be able to shuffle these songs as there are a lot of these I haven't heard for a long time.  

Pandora
Status changed to: Archive

We appreciate your contribution to our Feature Request board! Due to inactivity, this post has been archived and cannot be voted on or commented on. If you have any additional suggestions, feel free to share them or vote for them if they are already mentioned in the Feature Request post.