Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Ability to add profile picture

Ideas: Ability to add profile picture

kquast
Underground

Hello,

Can you please add the ability to upload a photo directly to Pandora. I do not have a Facebook account and suspect that users may want to have a different pix in Facebook/Pandora/Gmail etc.

thanks,

Ken

Labels (2)
85 Comments
Aunttonetone
Local Performer

Agreed. If there's going to be an option via Facebook there should also be an option via Google

Dreamgirl9
Local Performer

Are u telling me in 2023 we can't change our profile pic unless we have FB?! That's horrible and sounds like a way to push ppl into getting FB. I don't have one, nor do I ever want one. They are so invasive. Pandora pls be independent and stop promoting the invasive privacy monster! 

Derubbio7
Underground

From what I can see in my settings, FB is no longer connected to Pandora.  I still don't know why we don't have the ability to upload a profile picture?? My friends on Pandora all have profile pics attached to their accounts.  Minor first world problem I know but cmon Pandora!

Derubbio7
Underground

@Pandora can you please respond??

Angier1971
Opening Act

i see how you are now why i stop paying you you gave me the station Pandora after you put me on yours where am i at now Angie robertson Thumbprint on Pandora i cant even share a song to FaceBook like i used to

mimimichan
Local Performer

Enable accounts to add a photo/pic to their profile instead of just a capital letter. In the past, if you were on Facebook, one could have a profile pic. This has disappeared. Please bring this back. Capital letters are boring and generic looking. If someone wants to used the capital letter they should be able to do so. However, I think many people would like the option.

@mimimichan you've got my vote. 

BenCalevah
Local Performer

I don't get it. No problem uploading a profile pic here, but not on my actual Pandora? you would think they would at least link this to it? It's always the little things like this that make the experience richer.

Pandora! Are you hearing us?

Fix it!

How hard can it be? I mean really?

Static230
Local Performer

Hey Pandora, let's get with the times! This platform is for the dinosaurs 🦕 

JessicaLee
Underground

LOL even back in the days when dinosaurs roamed the internet, any public site worth its salt let users set their profile pics without some silly arbitrary social media integration.

Why not at least support Gravatars?