cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Ability to merge stations

Ideas: Ability to merge stations

Mugur
Underground

It would be great to have the ability to permanently merge selected stations into one.  All the seeds, thumbs-ups, and thumbs-down from all selected stations would merge into one station.

> This would give all the people who have a ton of stations the ability to consolidate and organize them without having to delete stations they like, and without having a complicated group/folder system.

> It would encourage people to use stations to explore unfamiliar genres more without ending up with so-so or too many stations.

> Consolidating is another tool to create some really powerful, amazing stations that you couldn't get by just adding seeds.

I've wanted this feature for over ten years. Let's make it happen.

mod edit: format and title for clarity

Labels (3)
65 Comments
twbav8r
Local Performer
They would have to hire programmers which is expensive so they probably don’t want to make the financial investment. I think this decision hurts their business growth. I haven’t listened to Pandora for quite some time.
Ferrydust
Local Performer
Same. sad. Pandora was the best.
pit21girl4life
Local Performer

This has GOT TO HAPPEN ASAP!! I have a ridiculous number of stations that have somehow spawned from each other. So annoying!!

3pair
Local Performer
Very annoying. I gave up a long time ago. It’s not going to happen. I just
make my own playlists and stations on tidal now.
twbav8r
Local Performer
Yep, Pandora isn’t going anywhere due to lack of great leadership. I haven’t listened to them for many, many months.

T