cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Ability to view billing history

Ideas: Ability to view billing history

cmattchen
Underground

You know what would be cool? If I could print a receipt from my account like every other online subscription service in the history of ever. 

mod edit: format and title for clarity

Please Note: This thread is an Ideas post, specifically, the ability to view your billing history. If you would like to this feature for Pandora, click on the heart ❤️ to cast your vote.

If you would like to request a receipt, please visit the following threads for further help:

Labels (1)
96 Comments
Tjmeriage
Local Performer

Yeah why is this a thing? There really should be an easy way to view your billing history. I'm looking now because I just got charged an annual subscription but I'm pretty sure I cancelled last year. Now I can't even view the history of cancelling or billing. This is absurd. 

nkimberlain
Underground

Can you please send me my Receipt for the October 9.99 payment? I need it for expenses. 

yopo
Local Performer

Please provide account holders access to their own account subscription history...seems like a simple request. That history is not currently available to be reviewed online by the account holder. An online conversation with a Pandora rep was the only way that I was able to extract that information. The same representative would not answer this question - Why can't I access my account subscription history?

NVRH1972
Local Performer

Yes, I just chatted and they said to put something in this community forum. Seems as though this isn't going to happen so we have to reach out to a representative everytime you are charged to have a receipt emailed. 

podlel
Local Performer

What kind of a **ahem**ed up Company in Pandora where they don't email you a receipt when they charge you OR at a minimum allow you to login and print it yourself.  Pandora should be ashamed of yourself...fix this **ahem** thing for all your loyal customers.

**ahem**!

FP_CVL
Local Performer

This seems like something that should have been there from the beginning.