cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: App for Garmin devices

Ideas: App for Garmin devices

kellyjdahlke
Underground

I just purchased a Garmin Forerunner 245 Music and was so disappointed that Spotify has an app for Garmin but Pandora does not. When I started running, I specifically chose Pandora premium because I prefer you over Spotify. I had to purchase a Spotify premium account so that I can listen to music on my new running watch. Please create a Garmin compatible app so that I don't have to completely switch to Spotify. Thanks! 

Labels (1)
93 Comments
Al-NN4ZZ
Opening Act

Agree….when will this be available….looking at other options but prefer to stay with Garmin and Pandora.  

status?

I need to download my playlist to my Garmin Forerunner 265 watch for offline listening.   They support Spotify but said Pandora does not offer this currently.   

Will Pandora offer this at some point or do I need to cancel my Pandora account and move to Spotify?

Thanks...Al

Moderator Edit: Merged comments

cybirr
Local Performer

It would be good for transparency if Pandora would explain why the lack of Garmin integration.

G88all
Local Performer

Got a Garmin 255 Music for Christmas! We also are currently using the top Pandora Premium family version. Still in the free stage, but might as well pay Spotify or something Garmin compatible. Would love to keep Pandora Premium going though. Hint Hint, 😉😉

hgonet
Local Performer

Here it is now 2024 and still no Pandora app for Garmin. I've been a premium subscriber for years but will have to switch to spotify if an app isn't available for Garmin soon.

Al-NN4ZZ
Opening Act

Agree, PANDORA - at least provide a reply.   

Here it is now 2024 and still no Pandora app for Garmin. I've been a premium subscriber for years but will have to switch to spotify if an app isn't available for Garmin soon.

Will PANDORA offer this feature?

When will it become available? 

Or explain why not...

PANDORA - More watches are offering the ability to download music, don't miss out on this feature. 

cookster206
Local Performer

Pandora People! Please get an app going for Pandora on Garmin devices! Spotify is terrible and I have been a premium Pandora subscriber for a loooong time!

Al-NN4ZZ
Opening Act

4+ years and no response from Pandora…..are there representatives from Pandora reading these posts?

Bfexploring
Local Performer

Ditto. We need a Pandora working with Garmin on integrating the two. I prefer Pandora over Spotify and don’t want to have to switch my subscription, but I’d really like to access Pandora on my Garmin watch. 

Bfexploring
Local Performer

Ditto. We need a Pandora working with Garmin on integrating the two. I prefer Pandora over Spotify and don’t want to have to switch my subscription, but I’d really like to access Pandora on my Garmin watch. 

tcerveris
Local Performer

Seems like this idea has been on the boards for years now. What's the holdup?