cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Discount for the disabled

Ideas: Discount for the disabled

jojolexxi
Underground

Have you figured out when you were going to reinstate my discounted price the other Pandora rep. gave me. I am a disabled individual and I was receiving a discounted price same as the student discount without any restrictions. You have discounts for students and military members and a family plan. Where is the discounted plan for individuals that are impaired and or have disabilities please let me know fair is fair just because I am disabled shouldn't keep me from getting a discount.

Also just wanted to add when the new management came in they just changed it let me know that it would not be changed back and that it really wasn't open for discussion  I had showed proof that I was receiving that discount and that Pandora had approved it. I don't know why this rep. felt it necessary to change something that had already been approved and put in place. Love Pandora listening in Pa. If you are disabled don't you believe we deserve a discount as well most of us are on a fixed income from Social Security. Please let your voice be heard write Pandora let them know we deserve a discounted plan too. Love Pandora listening in Pa. 

Labels (1)
5 Comments
AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jojolexxi I moved your post over to the Feature Requests board since we do not currently offer this type of discount.

This will give others around the Community the chance to upvote your idea if it's something they'd like to see added to the service as well.

In the meantime, I have created a ticket with our support team for you since I do see you were in contact with them prior to creating this post.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Open Ideas

jojolexxi
Underground

Ok my post Discounts for the Disabled has been moved to Feature requests.
Please read this post! (Discount for the Disabled) Anyone reading this if
you agree with what's said or you think that the population with
disabilities deserve a discount please vote write letters to Pandora. I am
struggling I'm on Social Security Disability I get the same paycheck once a
month so my money is accounted for. I have a fixed income and all my bills
are deducted accordingly please help out I know I'm not the only one coming
up short to pay for Pandora. Vote for discount for the disabled please. If
you need anything don't hesitate to ask me send me an email or message I
will do what I can. Let's go discounts for the Disabled. It's only fair
that we get a reduced subscription. Thanyou ove Pandora listening in Pa.

Brok3n
Local Performer

I agree completely i myself am on SSI and have a fixed monthly income and i would be truly Grateful for any kind of discount or promotion...Thank You.

Amy90
Local Performer

My son is visually impaired adult on SSI and has autism. Music is calming and far better for him and more therapeutic than pharmaceutical options. I support any company that offers discounted services to this population and would recommend it to other friends and family of this close knit community.