cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Import/export music from or to other platforms

Ideas: Import/export music from or to other platforms

winged_one
Underground

I have a lot of playlists saved as text or CSV documents and no way to upload them to Pandora

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
76 Comments
AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@darthryno I moved your post over to this existing thread: Ideas: Import/export music from or to other platforms

While this is not currently possible, I recommend upvoting this thread with a ❤️ if you'd like to see the option added to Pandora.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

bumpcity6
Local Performer

How many times have you seen a public playlist out there on another popular music service? There are many published Sp*tified playlist that accompany articles and interviews, like amplifier and louder in the New York Times. Is there a way to transfer these to Pandora? Or find if someone else out there has already made that playlist on Pandora?

DMVDan
Underground

Yes, I would definitely like something like this. I constantly see playlists from Spotify and I want to hear them but I can't. We should be able to share Playlist. 

linneas
Underground

Has anyone gone over to a different app.  Having curated an extensive playlist I am reluctant to start over.  How are Spotify or Amazon Music for this?

Grailquest
Underground

I went over to Spotify. Took a little getting use to, but am quite happy with it. I manually transferred much of my large Faves list,  but someone mentioned that you maybe able to port it....not sure.

Pandora just doesn't care anymore. They don't deserve our business anymore. Sad.

tcpans
Local Performer

If you want to Import / Export music from pandora or to other platforms, you can convert pandora music to MP3 format. I have ever use UkeySoft Music Converter, it helps me convert songs to MP3 so that I can play music on my MP3 player, and import the local MP3 songs to Spotify and YouTube Music app.

Moderator Edit: Link sharing