cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Love button for songs

Ideas: Love button for songs

Bfluellen
Underground

They should create a Love Button. So you can love songs and compile them to your Love Button. Your Love Button is a station full of your loved songs and songs most liked by artist you’ve loved. 

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
2 Comments
Trevor1
On the Rise

isn’t that the thumbs up button?

Every time you thumb up a song on your stations, it will be automatically added to this playlist. My Thumbs Up playlists will only play the songs you have Thumbed Up. To listen to this playlist,
go to My Collection, filter by Playlists and select My Thumbs Up.

TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Hi @Bfluellen 

Thanks for posting your feedback! To clarify, your 'Love Station' would include your loved songs and suggested songs based off of those artists?

If that's the case, then I would definitely check out Thumbprint Radio. Your Thumbprint Radio houses all your thumbed up songs, and since it acts like a station, it will continue to make new suggestions to you based on your likes.

And as Trevor1 mentioned, your thumbs are also collected in My Thumbs Up Playlist. However, as an ad supported listener, you'll need to either enable a Premium Access session, by listening to an ad, or upgrade to Premium to receive unrestricted access to playlist.

Hope this helped! ❤️