cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: More filter options for Search results

Ideas: More filter options for Search results

Alvadjr
Underground

Search results, regardless of search category, really needs a side tab where the user can sort the results by alphabetical order (both ascending and descending), popularity, trending, genre, etcetera. This would make searching so much easier and less frustrating when looking for something specific. 

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
5 Comments
TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Hi @Alvadjr! Thanks for posting.

This is a great idea. Thanks for taking the time to post your feedback. The status of your post has been updated to Open Ideas.

Hope to see you around community more!

Dwsas1
Local Performer

Mgfdgyfvvdcchgc

TannerPandora

Hi @Dwsas1! Thanks for posting.

While there isn't a way to filter your Search results at this time, we do have a feedback post in our Ideas Board that's related. I moved your message over to the post - Ideas: More filter options for Search results. If you'd like to see this on Pandora, feel free to give it a vote by clicking on the heart found next to the title.

Thanks for being part of community.

jenders
Local Performer

This would be a great idea. Recently, I've had heavy metal tracks pop up in my classical radio station. I give the thumbs down, but that almost seems to encourage rather than discourage these tracks. It would seem that the Pandora algorithms would be sufficiently sophisticated to realize that heavy metal is probably not a good match for a classical station. But apparently not, so it would be great if there were a way for me to indicate that, no, heavy metal is not what I want to hear while listening to classical music.

Dwsas1
Local Performer

Mgfdgyfvvdcchgc