cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: More sorting options for Premium (playlists, stations, albums, etc)

Ideas: More sorting options for Premium (playlists, stations, albums, etc)

axiomatic
Underground

It would be great if there were different ways to sort the collection in the mobile app. Especially alphabetically.

Moderator Edit: Format

Labels (3)
204 Comments
amachrol
Local Performer

I wish there was a way to sort songs saved to a playlist. I've also had issues with shuffling my larger playlists. Most times, the shuffle ends up repeating songs that were already played within the hour. 

michaelmurillo
Underground

Open issue for 5 years (more if you count how old this company is)... I don't think they will ever make it easier to group your music collection.

If I owned physical media would it just be randomly tossed up on a shelf? Of course not, that would be crazy! So why we are stuck with disarray is beyond me. There's a search bar... that searches globally and doesn't prioritize your personal collection. So dumb 😞

davidg5708
Local Performer

Hey Pandora,

If you really are listening to us how about a reply on the status of this this very old and numerous request!!!!!

daleslad
On the Rise

Let's face it mate none of the sorting upgrades, duplicate song finder or any of the other useful suggestions that community members have offered over the years will ever come to fruition until the members start jumping ship and the money starts drying up.

We have been asking for these changes as long as I have been a member and that was in 1917, I was 83 years old then. I will be 91 in a couple of months and it looks like I could expire before I will ever get to see any of these upgrades on my computer.