cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Native App for Tesla

Ideas: Native App for Tesla

daehreppans
Underground

I have been using Pandora since the service launched the and love it!  I now have a Tesla and would really like to have a native Pandora app in the Tesla streaming music service options!  I can Bluetooth connect the phone and use it that way but it is more distracting for driving than having a native App right on the Tesla screen.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
50 Comments
dankind64
Local Performer

I feel that it’s pretty safe to assume that no one will make this happen. Sad but true. 

TeslaB
Local Performer

Please ASAP release a Tesla app. Pandora sub for more years than can count. Just bought a Tesla and would LOVE an app!!!

patd
Local Performer

Me too - we need an app!!!

powervolt
Local Performer

Please release a tesla app for pandora. Dont really want to cancel pandora and subscribe to Spotify. 

PaulF
Local Performer

I agree with these comments: It’s time for Pandora and Tesla to make a deal!

Kyle920
Local Performer

Time for a Pandora Tesla native App! 😁 really don't want to cancel subscription for Spotify.

patd
Local Performer

Agree, Pandora is really needed in our Tesla cars.  Funny I thought that Elon was above politics??

thecoolnessrune
Local Performer

I'm also adding interest for having a Pandora App for Tesla. Currently we end up using Spotify in the car because it uses the data subscription in our Tesla. Which really adds up on cross country road trips! Would love to see this as a native app in our cars.

ashleyrshipp
Local Performer

Please create an app for Tesla!!! I have been a Pandora subscriber for over a decade and absolutely dislike Spotify's algorithm (which I started using 4 months ago when we got our second Tesla.) I know I can use Bluetooth, but being able to thumbs up without using my phone would be amazing (plus better sound quality).

Tyrane
Local Performer
I agree. I'm hoping still Tesla or Pandora hears us and adds the app to
the Tesla Media