cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Remove tracks from recently played & search history

Ideas: Remove tracks from recently played & search history

AS71
Underground

It would love to be able to delete my search history, don’t like having a long list of old searches

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
81 Comments
CSWSLAYER
Local Performer

delete search history please!

24hrsparkey
Local Performer

too much in Reticently Played list . Some i will never listen to again . UNABLE to delete is frustrating . Please fix . Signed a paying listener .

jeffhandley
Underground

I've tried using voice search and Siri to find and play music, and it often finds the wrong matches and starts playing them. This results in music I don't listen to polluting my Recently Played list.

Adding to the frustration with this, there's no way to sort My Collection by Recently Played. This means there's no way to see what's in my collection that has been recently played, and the Recently Played list shows up with the album art overlapping and not fully visible. Combining these factors together, it's difficult to select an album, song, or station from my collection that has been recently played. That's the most common thing I want to do when starting Pandora, and it's hard to do.

24hrsparkey
Local Performer
Yep . It's a problem they have no interest in fixing . Almost makes one
wonder about ditching Pan and starting up Spot . I'm not quite there
though. Good luck .
BigSplash
Local Performer

I agree.  I've been with Pandora for years, and I've been asking them to solve this issue pretty much the entire time.  And they have been radio silent on it.  I've felt ignored long enough.  I'm switching to Spotify.

oyster1s
Local Performer
Heard Spotify is better
BigSplash
Local Performer

I just switched.  My kids tell me it has WAY more music & audiobooks.  Looking forward to trying it out.

HellzRazor
Local Performer

I finally switched too. Moved everything over to Tidal. So easy; should have moved years ago. WOW… sound quality is so much better. Search functionality is way better too.  

Speedcuber
Diamond in the Rough

I would also like to be able to delete search history.

vincem
Local Performer

same here. delete recently played items.