cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Show total Stations available on all tiers and devices.

Ideas: Show total Stations available on all tiers and devices.

Crocakahn
Underground

I don’t know if I’m doing this right. The link the service rep sent me didn’t work and then I couldn’t get back to the conversation. For some reason it’s possible to see total collected stations on the Android but not iOS or desktop browsers. So I suggest that feature be added to all devices.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
2 Comments
TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Hi @Crocakahn Welcome to community.

Thanks for posting your feedback to the Ideas Board. We’re always looking to improve, and receiving posts like this definitely helps with that.

Currently, you can view the total collected stations as a free or Plus subscriber on a mobile device. However, if you've upgraded to Premium, this view transitions to total playlists.

Additionally, we ask that you separate multiple ideas into separate posts. This helps with voting on ideas and gives a clear picture of popular ideas. You should be able to edit your post to remove your second idea and create a new post within the Ideas board.

To learn more about best practices when posting to the Ideas Board, please visit our Ideas FAQ.

Thanks for being part of community.

Crocakahn
Underground

Thanks. I’ll do that. And I’ve been a premium member so long I’ve forgotten exactly what it was that I complained about being absent from premium yet available on free, but maybe it was the station total. In any case, I remember pointing out how ridiculous it was that features were lost in the upgrade to a more expensive subscription. It really seems silly that you would remove the station totals and replace them with playlist totals, instead of just adding the playlist total. But that does remind me of another common sense idea, so I’ll make a post for that as well. Thanks again.