Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Standalone Samsung Galaxy Watch App

Ideas: Standalone Samsung Galaxy Watch App

redheadjenn79
Underground

Pandora > Spotify!

Please create a native app for the Samsung Galaxy watches!

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
267 Comments
mmbnyc2003
Local Performer

Please make app compatible with wear os, especially the new galaxy watch ultra.

dakotaculp
Local Performer

The APK packages for Samsung don't seem to be that different from the ones created for some of the car infotainment systems. Why cant they just use this as a shell for Bluetooth or wifi direct data transfer, much like they do for these? It would simply be a glorified web applet with Bluetooth controls and a simple scroll interface for stations. I don't think anyone is asking for a full web version here. We don't need to build stations on our phone, just a select, pause, play, next, thumbs up, thumbs down, and volume. Most of this is native to the watch already. You just need to pipe the info from your HTML5 site with an authenticated login. All of these are already on the phone to start. 

Jessejames2000
Local Performer
I am pretty sure it has to do with contracts. I think there are deals
signed with Spotify and Android.
diggitydug
Local Performer

Me & my wife are10-year Pandora veterans. I thought for sure it was 2024 and Pandora would be supported on her new Galaxy Android watch.  2022 is was and now it's not?

Please help us out here...  We're Pandora and SiriusXM Subscribers.  Please don't make us turn to the Dark (green) Side.

MamaE80
Local Performer
I have switched to Spotify. So much better. About to end my Sirius XM as
well.
brettb
Local Performer

Bah. Youtube Music. Included with youtube premium, if you wanna. Spotify is for kids that need to be told what to listen to. IMO. Pass on fisher price music service. 

diggitydug
Local Performer

Can someone from Pandora chime in on this? Seems like pretty consistent feedback/posts on the topic.