Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Standalone Samsung Galaxy Watch App

Ideas: Standalone Samsung Galaxy Watch App

redheadjenn79
Underground

Pandora > Spotify!

Please create a native app for the Samsung Galaxy watches!

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
254 Comments
aaronschoen
Local Performer

Maybe the new Pandora app is too bulky for the wearOS in which case, I would be fine with the most basic app. Let me pick a station or my playlist and skip tracks, no more. I don't care if I can search, create playlists or queues. 

Like everyone else, I don't want to change apps and don't want to use two. 

PeeDee
Local Performer

Is there any plan to get pandora to work on samsung 5pro watch

wgray
Local Performer

I currently have Spotify as a player. I came over to Pandora because my wife prefers the app over spotify and I feel their algorithm works better for music suggestions. BUT if i need to stay with Spotify because they have an app for Samsung watches, I will and cancel this subscription. It's foolish for a company to not invest resources to support the major brands. It's almost discriminative to support apple but not samsung and other brands. How much does it really cost for Pandora to develop a stand alone app? I would bet you will retain and also gain more users to offset the costs if you look at the big picture.

dianadld
Local Performer
nope

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Get Outlook for Android<>
dianadld
Local Performer
Exactly. I feel the same way. Watches on its way Pandora's on the way out

Airforce15
Local Performer

Any updates on this? Why is is not there. I would love to use it in offline mode.

Caramalbar53
Local Performer

What music app is good for galaxy 4 watch to listen to music

Andrew1341
Local Performer

Started my spotify premium 3 month trial. Love pandora so much, but might have to give up on it if I can't listen on my watch anymore. There was an app that worked well enough, but apparently it's not available anymore... so disappointed. 

dianadld
Local Performer
Yep I feel the same way I'm giving up Pandora cuz I don't need two musics just like I don't need two emails two phones...

t1a9m9u9
Local Performer

Pandora, please make a stand alone Pandora app for the Galaxy watch.  I am a premium family subscriber but having to use Spotify on my watch.