cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log out other users on account

Log out other users on account

overthemoon
Opening Act

Please add a functionality to forcefully log out other users on my account. I've noticed that resetting the password doesn't always do the trick and I'll continue to get the "someone else listening" message.

374 Comments
InfiniteLoop90
Local Performer

I would like this to be implemented too. Having to contact the support team to sign myself out of all devices when I think that my account has been compromised takes way too much time.

I’d rather be able to change my password and then choose to sign out of all devices immediately.

Cocoakisses247
Local Performer

Please make this feature available otherwise its.kind of.pointless to tell me that someone is listening to my account if I can't change it.

xinfinity
Local Performer

Has this feature been added yet? If not, please implement it. It is important for security and privacy purposes.

Nyazzles
Local Performer

I am sure someone is currently using my account without permission. I need this now! Pandora please help!

QueenMimi
Local Performer

Yes I would really like this function as I'm constantly being interrupted by someone who refused to sign out of my account

MoniqueC
Local Performer

Please either upgrade the system to allow us to delete devices or pandora needs to have a customer service number where they can help delete other devices 

MoniqueC
Local Performer

Please either upgrade the system so we can see all device on our accounts or pandora needs to have a system where as the can delete them when asked to.

randomizer0
Local Performer

I'm looking forward to seeing more security-focused feature support in Pandora, such as:

• showing a list of devices currently logged in,
  • showing which other device interrupted my playback,
  • being able to log off from all devices through my settings page, and
  • receiving email notifications about new logins to my account.
Njavery
Local Performer

Yes please add this functionality to user settings!!

Hootiehoo2106
Local Performer

I have changed my password a couple of times and only used one device with the new password  and it still pops up someone else is listening  i would like to know who else is listening