cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log out other users on account

Log out other users on account

overthemoon
Opening Act

Please add a functionality to forcefully log out other users on my account. I've noticed that resetting the password doesn't always do the trick and I'll continue to get the "someone else listening" message.

374 Comments
vtaylor615
Local Performer

Need to be able to manage devices on my account or will have to delete

vtaylor615
Local Performer

Need to be able to manage devices on my account or I'll have to delete

mea713
Local Performer

Agreed!!

omarpro24
Local Performer

My Acct hacked how can I get rid of this person

omarpro24
Local Performer

My account hoy hacked what can I do?

Pipemajr
Local Performer

Community page Monitor... we see that you have said this is a great idea.  And we all agree it is not only a great idea,  but much wanted AND needed in this day and age.  Yet, repeated questions of "Has this been implemented yet?" are on the rise, clearly indicating that NOTHING has been done.  Most other streaming services (Netflix, Acorn, etc.) have at least some security function that allows a user to log out of all devices and change the password, requiring anyone who wishes to use the account to log back in with the new password. Why has this not been done yet?  And,  more to the point,  why is no one from Pandora answering these questions? This is not a random request,  but a genuine security concern!  

ellendyra
Local Performer

Why isn't this a thing already? Like every other website has this.

ellendyra
Local Performer

I had to legit call Pandora to get all accounts logged of my pandora account in the past.

Carrie275
Local Performer

Yes please!

JKKnott
Local Performer

Please Do This!!!