cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A bit of a country mix

Listener001
Not applicable

Happy Friday everyone! 

@Lee7964  a while ago decided to ask if there was any Cody Jinks fans around here a while ago. And i said id make a playlist for Lee. I haven't really seen many country playlist around here so here's a bit of a mix all of these songs in this playlist are a few of my favorite country songs.

here is the link to this playlist

https://pandora.app.link/Xpj1qMZf8eb

Screenshot 2021-04-02 09.26.13.png

Well since i wont be here next week i might as well give you a little something.

NUMBER ONE !!!!!

ABERDEEN by Avi Kaplan

I love kaplans voice.It's super powerful. For some reason i can just  fall into it. It at times can be totally be relaxing. I give all my thanks to  my ex  for getting me into Avi Kaplan.

(i know some my argue that he isn't country and yes he probably isn't but guess what hes also a folk artist but where else would i put him)

NUMBER TWO !!!!!!

GOOD TIME by Niko Moon

This song is super catchy and it's fun to sing along to. 

NUMBER THREE !!!!!!!!

BLUEBIRD by Miranda LAMBERT

Yea I heard this on the radio when I was up super late at night and this song just stuck with me ever since. 

NUMBER FOUR !!!!!!!

READY FOR TIMES TO GET BETTER by Cody Jinks 

Thank you! @Lee7964   if you didn't mention Cody Jinks i would have never found this song.

NUMBER FIVE !!!!!!!!

DIVE BAR SAINTS by Home Free  

Home free is actually a country acapella group and they sound awesome.once again thanks to my ex  for your diverse interest in music.

NUMBER SIX !!!!!!!!!

BEER CAN'T FIX (feat.Jon Pardi) by Thomas Rhett

What this is one of my guilty pleasures it's not my fault this is such a good and catchy song I mean you can't help but to dance to this and sing along.But yea when my folks hear me singin about drinks it does put them in a little shock 😄

NUMBER SEVEN !!!!!!!!

Change On The Rise  by Avi Kaplan

Close your eyes and relax and take a break when you listen to this song.

(also fun fact he used to be apart of the group Pentatonix)

NUMBER EIGHT !!!!!!!!!

AUTOMATIC by MIRANDA LAMBERT

Listening  to this song during these times I mean people have actually started doing things like we used to back then writing letters,helping out others more than often,and coming together in a different ways to live life.

NUMBER TEN !!!!!!!

SLOW DANCE IN A PARKING LOT by Jordan Davis

Who wouldn't love to actually live this song.It sounds perfect.

NUMBER ELEVEN!!!!!!

LEAVE THIS TOWN by Home Free

This is an actual bop the vocals just hit all the points when you need them too.

NUMBER TWELVE !!!!!!!!

NO WORDS by Cody Jinks

I have no words for this song its perfect.

NUMBER THIRTEEN !!!!!!!!

WHAT'S YOUR COUNTRY SONG by Thomas Rhett

I love this song and I have a question for you. What's your country song? Feel free to comment down below. 

NUMBER FOURTEEN!!!!!!!!!

MAMA'S BROKEN HEART by Miranda Lambert

She says it all in this song but, there are many ways to look at this song.

NUMBER FIFTEEN !!!!!!!!

ONE TOO MANY by Keith Urban and Pink 

I love PINK and I love KEITH could someone else have made a song like this I don't think so.

Well that's all  maybe ill add on more to this playlist. I'm going to admit I used to not be a fan of country music  at all but the more i listened to it  the more i gave it  a chance. but lemme say once you give something a chance wholeheartedly you may actually like it. And it's okay to picky cause at the most you're finding what you really like to listen too. I'm not sure if this is the longest playlist i've made in one post ill have to check. I hope you enjoy all of these songs .Alrighty folks that's it  i'm going to go out for a week but i had to leave you with something I hope you all have a great weekend.(Im bound to be online for the rest of the day though but after today i'll be out) 

@MOHLovesAlaska  maybe you can use some of the songs for the G S O T D Playlist

Thank you everyone! and please don't forget.

Life's a journey not a destination.

1 Reply

@Listener001  nice playlist, I will be happy to add some of these to the GSOTD post and playlist. Have a great weekend, and a great week next week. Will be looking forward to your return the following week. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska