cancel
Showing results forΒ 
ShowΒ Β onlyΒ  | Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Celebrating Black Music Month 🎢

Pandora

Welcome to BLACK MUSIC FOREVER. Once again, we're back with a brand new Black Music Month promotion called Undeniable. In it, we highlight a bunch of the biggest dances created by way of the music. So we're grooving through the 80s, taking it back in the day for the 90s, getting crunk for the 2000s, flossing through the 2010s and vibing off the TikTok revolution of today. These are the chart-toppers and game-changers that shifted the music as well as the culture.

🎢 Listen Now:

Screen Shot 2022-06-01 at 12.20.28 PM.png

4 Replies

AlyssaPandora

Happy Black Music Appreciation Month! β€οΈ

Alyssa | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport

onlygotdope
Underground

Hey, can we do something about the very racist and inappropriate comment below??

onlygotdope
Underground

Seems the comment has been deleted.. really hope whoever posted it was also removed form the platform cause honestly I'm surprised it was allowed to even get past mods.. especially it being posted to something that suppose to be celebrating Black individuals. Kinda sucked seeing it... but I'm happy its gone. I'm posting this reply for anyone who see's my previous comment and gets confused.

AlyssaPandora

Hi, @onlygotdope. πŸ‘‹

Thanks for pointing this out. We want the community to be a welcoming space for all. If you notice something like the previous post, you can click on the ellipsis (three dots...) on the side of the post and click on "Report as Inappropriate". This also serves as a flag to the moderators to review the content. 

We hope that you're enjoying the Black Music Forever station. Thanks for being a part of the Pandora Community! :pandora:

Alyssa | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos