cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

International Podcast Day

Pandora

Happy International Podcast Day! ๐ŸŽง๐ŸŽ‰

To celebrate International Podcast Day we've put together a list of some of Pandora's top podcasts! Feel free to comment with any podcasts that you enjoy that didn't make our list.

• Lore - Lore is a bi-weekly podcast (as well as a TV show and book series) about dark historical tales. Each episode explores the mysterious creatures, tragic events, and unusual places that fill the pages of history. Because sometimes the truth is more frightening than fiction.
  • This American Life - This American Life is a weekly public radio show, heard by 2.2 million people on more than 500 stations.
  • TimesuckEach week, Dan Cummins takes fascinating listener suggested topics and enthusiastically dives into time sucks about everything from Charles Manson to the Lizard Illuminati, absurdly and sarcastically sharing the best of what he uncovers with you. Time to get curious! Time for Timesuck.
  • Straight from the Hart with Kevin Hart - Comedian, actor and mogul Kevin Hartโ€™s weekly show with the Plastic Cup Boys where they come together to talk life, comedy and other topics.
  • The Way I Heard It - All good stories have a twist, and all great storytellers are just a little twisted. Join me for a different take on the people and events that you thought you knew, from pop-culture to politics, Hollywood to history... The Way I Heard It is a series of short mysteries for the curious mind with a short attention span.
Tags (1)
1 Reply

B_T_O
Underground

I am loving the new season of  the NYT's culture pod Still Processing