Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Music Suggestions

sage17
Local Performer

I need some new song suggestions. I listen to anything btw

mod edit: changed title for clarityi

7 Replies

MOHLovesAlaska 2022 this Playlist has all new music from this year, and I am still adding to it. 

Enjoy the music. Take care @sage17 and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska

sage17
Local Performer

tysm,have an amazing day <33

Listener001
Not applicable

@sage17- my favorite band just released the first part of their new album TODAY! When anyone asks for recommendations, my immediate answer is always Blue October.

Check out the new album Spinning the Truth Around there!

A couple of my favorite past songs include "A Quiet Mind" and "The Weatherman."

Kk44
Local Performer

Hey all! I'd really love to hear more songs that sound like https://pandora.app.link/6eCndYOLKub

many help would be great, thank you!

AngelaMcCoy
Local Performer
  • So I'm new to all this, but from what I've been reading & seeing, it sounds awesome. Anyhow, I listen to mostly 90's & early 2000's rap/hip-hop...say what you will, I love it, it pumps me up & makes me feel good. I also listen to a vast variety of other genres, I love me some MJ, I don't listen to him much anymore though, I love music from the 60's to current. I know a lot of music & I have a ton of music on my phone, all kinds...Adam Levine, Ed Sheeran, guns & roses, poison, metallica, George Strait; I can listen to just about anything, however I always go back to my rap....Tupac, Eazy E, Snoop Dogg, Dr Dre, 50 cent, so on & so forth. What I need is some new songs for my playlist...suggestions?....Keep in mind I listen to mainly rap/hip-hop. Oh & I looovve Eminem as well. Anyway I want something different to listen to. And any suggestions would be welcome. Thanx, have a great day, listen to what you listen to & don't let anyone tell you different. 😊😊😊
Angela Cammack

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi @AngelaMcCoy 👋

Thanks for posting and being a part of the Community.

Just a heads up, I moved your post to an existing thread under Music Suggestions.

If you haven't checked already, we have several hip-hop/rap throwback stations on Pandora which includes:

I suggest checking out those stations to get some inspiration on what to add to your playlist. Personally, if we're talking about 90's and 00's era of Hip-Hop some artists that I enjoy are The Lox, Jay Z, Snoop Dogg, Warren G, Dr. Dre, E-40, Lil Wayne, Nelly, OutKast, Ja Rule, Paul Wall, Lupe Fiasco and many more!

Hope this was helpful!

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport

28jmgray
Up & Coming Artist

I need new music to listen to  commit some song i can listen to.

david+jasmine
jasdavid
0 Kudos