cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Pride Month โ€Œโ€Œ๐ŸŒˆโ€Œ

Pandora

Happy Pride Month! Tune into Qmunity Radio with emerging sounds and classic anthems celebrating the diversity of the LGBTQIA+ community. Check out our new exclusive curated modes like Pop Qmunity, LatinX Qmunity, and R&B Qmunity.

๐ŸŒˆListen Now:

500W_500H.jpg

5 Replies

Itsdemondeer
Diamond in the Rough

Thank you @Pandora! Iโ€™m glad we are also allowed to have a playlist also! ๐Ÿ˜Š

-Demon Deer

ูฉ( 'ฯ‰' )ูˆ

Listener001
Not applicable

@Pandora  & @Itsdemondeer 

Im a day late on this but i'm here. I was pretty busy yesterday. 

I've actually been waiting all year for this im so happy this was made. I'm going to listen to Qmunity Radio at least 2 hours a day throughout this entire month. (and probably for the rest of the year and so on) This is actually the only time of the year where I feel like its okay where I can truly be myself. I really appreciate you @Pandora  for this thank you.

-Oshawott

๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing that, @Listener001. โค๏ธ

Hope everything is going well with school and that you're having a nice start to your summer. 

You may be interested in these as well:

PRIDE Party

Sound On: Pride Playlist

Have a great day, @Listener001! ๐ŸŒป

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Itsdemondeer
Diamond in the Rough

Hello @Listener001!  Your perfectly fine! Iโ€™m glad we have this month for people that express themselves without being discriminated. If you have any questions on relationships, know Iโ€™m here (Iโ€™ve been through so many with both Male and Female). Same with you other people that read this. Though I donโ€™t know about the Pan. Iโ€™ve never experienced that. Iโ€™m just Bi. Anyways, have a nice day @Listener001, @AlyssaPandora, and @Pandora!

-Demon Deer

๐Ÿ’€๐ŸฆŒ

Toeachhisown
Local Performer

0 Kudos