cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swapping Playlists

AlvaroRivera565
Local Performer

Any one who wants to swap lists I'm open to that. I'm into lots of styles my favs are dub step ,techno, house, etc. Plus DEATHMETAL which is very much what I listen to for most of my life. But dont think that I'm a poser Cuz music is my life. I own a recording studio. So hit me up peeps.

mod edit: removed personal info + changed title for clarity

3 Replies

@AlvaroRivera565  I'm sorry it took me all week to see your post. Here is a playlist that was created just for the GSOTD (Genre Songs Of The Day) post. I hope you like it. And by the way, nice to meet you. Take care and stay safe.  https://pandora.app.link/DTzYqdlr8eb, 

P.S The best part about this playlist is that it grows every day. Right now it is 10 songs south of 850. Enjoy the music, take care, and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Pandora

Welcome to the :pandora: Community!

We love when listeners with eclectic flavors of music join the community! We all highly recommend checking out @MOHLovesAlaska's growing playlist, it is legendary around these parts. 👍

Here are some cool Playlists + Stations we curated: 🎧

We hope to see you around, @AlvaroRivera565

@Pandora, again, thank you for such great kindness and recognition. Above and beyond anything that is deserving. Thank you, take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska