cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taurus Season

Pandora

As the sun shifts into the earthly sign of Taurus, the overall energy calms down to a steadier and chiller mode. Ruled by pleasure goddess Venus, the season ahead is all about experiencing life through our senses as we allow more beauty and art into our lives. As one of the most musical signs of the zodiac, natives from the sign of the Bull tend to be outstanding singers and musicians, as well as songwriters. Incredibly strong and persistent, these folks know how to set and achieve goals. Yes, Taurus natives are known for having fixed opinions. But they do it because more than any other sign, they know the real value of things, as well as their own self-worth. All you need to do is listen to Adele in “Chasing Pavements” and Enya in “Only Time,” to lose yourself in this sign’s melodious magic. But not all Taurus natives carry themselves the same way - some are a bit edgier when it comes to their musical expression—as seen in Iggy Pop’s “Lust For Life” and Kelly Clarkson’s “Stronger.”

Listen now:

Screen Shot 2020-05-06 at 2.57.45 PM.png

1 Reply

Pandora nice selection, I added two of the songs to my own personal list, Like I Can, and Fight Song. Thanks again. Take care and be safe.😁

MOHLovesAlaska