cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Artist Bio/ Profile is Incorrect

TannerPandora

This post has been created to report errors in an artist profile or biography. If you notice a discrepancy, please let us know by posting here. 

Thanks for listening! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

Labels (1)
94 Replies

A-Ram
Underground

Artist name "A-Ram" has an incorrect bio in display from a band named "RAM." However, my discography is correct. How can I resolve this? 

Anthony "A-Ram" Ramos
0 Kudos

TannerPandora

hey @A-Ram thanks for letting us know. I've passed this on to our curation team and let them know about the incorrect bio. 

Thanks for posting to community! 🎧

0 Kudos

hlbonynge
Local Performer

There are two artists named Paul Jacobs:

1. Pianist, deceased

2. Organist, still playing, alive,

You have associated the wrong bio (pianist) with some of the organist's albums.  And some pianist albums are played in the organist's station.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@hlbonynge Thank you for reporting this - I will make sure to escalate this to our curation team so they can further investigate. 🔎

Adam | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

AnbiKaizoku
Local Performer

The Artist Information under songs by Japanese Artist LiSA is showing info from Lisa the French pop singer. I actually cannot find an Artist page for LiSA aka Risa Oribe under her artist name or her given name.

For clarity here is LiSA's official web site

http://www.lxixsxa.com/

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@AnbiKaizoku Thank you for bringing this to our attention - I will have someone from our curation team take a look and further investigate. 🔎

0 Kudos

Jorvanis
Local Performer

The profile that should belong to LiSA (Japanese artist) is showing info for Lisa (French artist).

Edit: disregard, I see this was just reported.  I'll delete this post if I can figure out how.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Jorvanis No worries at all - this is all good feedback, so we can keep your post up. 

This has been escalated to our curation team for further review.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

0 Kudos

YogiEv
Local Performer

Artist bio for Deva Premal talks about her in the past tense as if she's already dead. It says "German born vocalist and classically trained musician Deva Premal was best known for her work in the field of new age music..."

The word "WAS" should be changed to "IS" because Deva Premal is still very much alive and making music.

Thank you 🙂 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Oops! Thanks for catching that @YogiEv. I've let our curation team know about this. 

Thanks for posting! 😄

0 Kudos

ballplyr86
Local Performer

The information for French pop star Lisa is showing up in place of the info for Japanese pop star LiSA. It is very confusing to be listening to J-pop and reading about French pop. Thanks!

AdamPandora

@ballplyr86 @ShaunO Thank you for reporting these - I will reach out to our curation team and provide them with your feedback so they can investigate. 

0 Kudos

IntheBushes97
Local Performer

Hi, the Bio and artist cover for the Amazing Devil (A British Band with Joey Batey and Madeleine Hyland) is incorrect. It seems to be for a Swedish band called Amazing. Cheers and thanks!

. Pandora The Amazing Devil Page.PNG

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@IntheBushes97 Thank you for reporting this - I am going to escalate your feedback to our curation team for further review. 

0 Kudos

Alex_6
Underground

Hello, this isn't an error per se, but the bio for the band Fireballet lists a number of other artists that are not linked properly to their Pandora profiles. At first I thought there might not BE pages for these artists in the Pandora library, but this could be fixed by linking "Emerson Lake & Palmer" and correcting the spelling of & linking to Mussorgsky.   Thanks a bunch!

0 Kudos

amritadas383
Local Performer

Hi, 

The band 'The Amazing Devil' has the wrong biography and picture as seen below. The bio's referring to a different band called 'The Amazing'.

amritadas383_1-1591765517093.png

https://theamazingdevil.bandcamp.com/ has correct info on the band. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Alex_6 Thank you for reporting this!

I have escalated this feedback over to our curation team so they can take a closer look.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@amritadas383 I have passed your feedback along to our curation team so they can further investigate.

Thanks for reporting this! 

0 Kudos

safkirk
Local Performer

https://www.pandora.com/artist/johann-sebastian-bach/ARr3pV6gXw473Kk

WHO THE HELL IS THIS "HAIR METAL FRONT MAN" using Johan Sebastian Bach's name AND all of his original compositions?!?!?!?! This is supposed to be famous Baroque composer and musician from 1685!! and this fake station has 33.3k listeners??!

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Johann-Sebastian-Bach

THIS is the REAL JOHANN SEBASTIAN BACH. Of whom all the music that this 'artist' is misrepresenting himself as owning. What a shame listeners cannot even learn about the true magnificence story of this legendary artist.

0 Kudos