cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Artist Bio/ Profile is Incorrect

TannerPandora

This post has been created to report errors in an artist profile or biography. If you notice a discrepancy, please let us know by posting here. 

Thanks for listening! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

Labels (1)
94 Replies

AdamPandora

@blankface That should definitely be reviewed. 😅

I will have someone from our curation team look into it - thank you for reporting!

Adam | Community Moderator

charlzm
Opening Act

Got another one for the curation team.  The artist referenced is this Prototype, a progressive metal band. 

https://www.discogs.com/artist/1369206-Prototype-18

The artist actually playing is some kind of hip-hop/rap artist, apparently with the same name?

I'm starting to think we Pandora listeners are the curation team...

Screen Shot 2021-03-16 at 4.23.23 PM.png

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thanks for reporting this one to us, @charlzm. 🤝

I will make sure to let our curation team know so they can take a closer look.

0 Kudos

Rudaphil
Local Performer

Bio for artist Celeste appears to be incorrect. Celeste (Not Your Muse) was born in 1994. The biography linked to her refers to a band Il Sistema and a fictional "brainchild" of a drummer and a keyboardist, and goes on to mention seemingly incorrect data. Thanks for checking and fixing if appropriate.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

I have passed your feedback along to our curation team for further review.

Thanks for reporting this, @Rudaphil

0 Kudos

ph3
Local Performer

Temperance is both an Italian metal band and a Canadian pop trio, but there is one page with the Bio of the latter and both discographies.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thank you for reporting this, @ph3. 🤝

I will pass your feedback along to our curation team for further review. 

0 Kudos

charlzm
Opening Act

Still wrong. How backlogged is this"curation team"?

Screen Shot 2021-04-09 at 3.24.50 PM.png

0 Kudos

AZDad
Local Performer

Often when a classical guitar piece is played by John Williams the guitarist (Australian virtuoso), the bio for John William the composer is shown (think Jaws, E.T., Raiders of the Lost Ark, etc.). Thought you'd want to know!

0 Kudos

bethjoy20
Local Performer

Hello, I think the genres for The Cathedrals and The Kingsmen are incorrect. Both have (CCM) after their names - I think for Christian Contemporary Music? However, both are Southern Gospel groups (as noted in their bio) and should be played on the Southern Gospel station.  I've been listening for about a week not and haven't heard either group, and both have a huge catalog.  Thank you!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@AZDad Thanks so much for reporting this!

I'll make sure to pass your feedback along to our curation team so they can further investigate.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

I have escalated your feedback to our curation team for further review, @bethjoy20.

Thanks for reporting!

0 Kudos

kisa360
Local Performer

The Bio for Blackthorn Blackthorn on Pandora | Radio, Songs & Lyrics is actually for a band Blackthorne.

Blackthorn Blackthorn (American band) - Wikipedia

Blackthorne Blackthorne (band) - Wikipedia

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hey, @kisa360. 👋

Thanks so much for reporting this.

I've gone ahead and shared this with the team that takes care of our collection. 

We appreciate your patience while they look into this. Hope to see you around the community space more often. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

Deirdre
Local Performer

When I was a teenager in Lachute quebec and went to Laurentian Regional High School. We would have bands come to our school a great deal. One of those bands was Avalon. I was so in love with your music. Now presuming you are the same band I want you to know one of the band members kissed me and gave me a drum stick. I was the luckiest girl in the world. Did you also play Doobie Brothers songs as well?  Too bad we did not have cell phones in those days I may have been able to share a photo. Never forgot you after all these years. All the best from a 59 year old groupie ♥️

0 Kudos