cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Artist Bio/ Profile is Incorrect

TannerPandora

This post has been created to report errors in an artist profile or biography. If you notice a discrepancy, please let us know by posting here. 

Thanks for listening! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

Labels (1)
94 Replies

AlyssaPandora

Hi, @safkirk. 👋

Thanks for reporting this library error. I've escalated this issue to our curation team for further review.

Appreciate your patience while they work on this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

heykaileena
Local Performer

In the artist biography of bülow, the sentence "Months later, she issued Damaged, Vol. 2, which featured the single Sand and Bored” with rapper Duckwrth . " has the song name wrong. It should be "Sad and Bored". Thank you!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for the heads up @heykaileena! I passed this on to our curation department, they'll take a look as soon as they can. 

Thanks! 👍🏻

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

owenfromcanada
Local Performer

The biography for the guitarist Joe Livoti (https://www.pandora.com/artist/joe-livoti/ARrh6nxc2x4v7jm) seems to be describing a jazz saxophonist.  A straight forward bio for him can be found at his website (https://joelivoti.com/).

I guess it's a common name?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@owenfromcanada Thank you for reporting this! 😁

I will make sure to escalate your feedback to our curation team for further review. 

Adam | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

heykaileena
Local Performer

Hi Tanner! I still see it's not updated yet. =(

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@heykaileena I am going to check in with our curation team again to verify the status on this.

Thanks again for all your patience with this. 🤝

0 Kudos

jnif
Local Performer

“Beulah” is shared by 2 different artists. Profile description is for the ‘90s-‘00s band who stopped putting out music in 2003. Releases since 2003 is a different “Beulah.”

Thank you!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@jnif I have escalated your feedback over to the team who helps take care of our collection.

Thanks for reporting this! 

0 Kudos

hozishka
Local Performer

The artist profile for the Hawaiian band I Kū Mau Mau has information about an Italian band called Mau Mau. There's info available online about I Kū Mau Mau, mostly from Hawaiian newspapers and media. LMK if it would be helpful to have links to those. 🙂

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@hozishka Thank you so much for reporting this!

I have escalated your feedback over to our curation team so they can further investigate. 🔎

0 Kudos

JPlemen
Local Performer

The bio for Dave Evans and Riverbend is not correct. Dave was not British, he was a bluegrass musician from Portsmouth, Ohio. Wikepedia gives a better description. 

AlyssaPandora

Hey there, @JPlemen. 👋

Thanks so much for pointing this out! I've gone ahead and shared this information with the appropriate team. We appreciate your patience while they work on this. 🎧

0 Kudos

AmkoTheTerrible
Local Performer

The artist Kiño currently has the bio information of Kino, an influential post-punk/rock band from Russia, who does not appear to be on Pandora. The songs under the artist all belong to Kiño, it's just the bio is completely wrong. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hey there, @AmkoTheTerrible. 👋

Thanks so much for letting us know.

I've gone ahead and reported this over to our team to review.

Appreciate your patience during this process! 🎧

0 Kudos

EmperorJJ1
Diamond in the Rough

the following albums are listed under eve but is a different artist than the rest of the album's/tracks

Danish FolksongsAlbum by Eve

Keine Gegner (Single)Album by Eve

AlyssaPandora

Hi, @EmperorJJ1. 👋

Appreciate you taking the time to report this. I've gone ahead and shared this information with our Curation team. Thanks for your patience while they work on this. 👍

0 Kudos

SAS
Local Performer

Louie Louie on my playlist is listed as performed by The Kingsmen (CCM), with a biography about The King's Men gospel group - kinda hilarious given that the first part of the bio mentions that the gospel group has tried to distinguish themselves from the band that are known for Louie Louie lol. Anyway - I managed to find a listing for the real The Kingsmen, listed as The Kingsmen (60s), but it looks like the misspelling of The King's Men and bio are connected to a lot of The Kingsmen's songs.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@SAS I have escalated your feedback over to our curation team so they can take a closer look.

Thanks for reporting! 

0 Kudos

charlzm
Opening Act

This is not the 1970s and 1980s rock band Gamma.  It is a rapper named Gamma Man.

Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 10.44.27 AM.png

0 Kudos