cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grouping stations into folders

Hibby
Local Performer

I like stations and I like the shuffle option but I would like to create multiple collections of stations and be able to shuffle within a collection.

e.g. collection A(Joni radio, shawn colvin radio, peterpaulmary radio)

collection b(bill evans, modern jazz quartet, dave brubeck)

I want to pick a collection and get tunes shuffled from it according to my mood. 

Is this possible?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lark Thank you for your feedback.

I recommend checking out the existing feature request for Grouping stations by genre/mood/ etc. and giving it a ❤️to express you interest in getting it added to the service as well.

Hope we continue to see you around the community!

View solution in original post

8 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Hibby That isn't currently a feature, however I'm sure it would be an option many other listeners would be interested in having as well.

I recommend creating a Feature Request for this suggestion here.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

0 Kudos

lgrashof
Underground

Can I group similar stations such as by creating folders in Pandora?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lgrashof While this isn't currently an option on Pandora, I recommend creating a post for your suggestion in our Feature Requests space. 💡

Thanks for being a part of the community! 🎧

lgrashof
Underground

Thanks, Adam. I did.

lark
Underground

Exactly what I've been wanting!  I can "toggle" between one shuffle of low key ambient music and jazz  while working, and SWITCH to say, more upbeat singer/songwriters shuffle mode. It is a hassle  going in and deselecting the shuffle selection and reseleting others manually for another shuffle set up. Please feature this!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lark Thank you for your feedback.

I recommend checking out the existing feature request for Grouping stations by genre/mood/ etc. and giving it a ❤️to express you interest in getting it added to the service as well.

Hope we continue to see you around the community!

TuckerdogNC
Underground

2 years later ... still nothing. Slower than Congress. 

danieldkearns
Local Performer

If you have mutiple emails make multiple pandora free accounts make the desired collection on each account. The obvious drawback is the ads and other missing paid features.

0 Kudos