cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message: This Station is Currently Not Available

LiquidEcho
Underground

"Station not currently available" error for all stations on all devices

I get this error either through the web, or on my iPhone on every station I try, Pandora made ones, my own every station. This obviously makes Pandora unusable.

I have tried via the Web and on my iPhone. I deleted the app, reinstalled still the same error for every station.

Please help, thank you.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
101 Replies

jb1313
Local Performer

On two different Android devices and on the desktop site I am getting "Station is not currently unavailable" (Android) or "We're sorry, but we cant find any more music to play on your station right now" (desktop) for all of my stations.  Some don't have any thumbs-up or thumbs-down.

I am also getting "Subscriptions are currently unavailble, please try again later" if I try to upgrade my account via the Android app.

I've reinstalled, restarted, cleared cache, etc but I keep getting the same result.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@jb1313 Nice to see you around the Community.

"This Station is Currently Not Available" error message:

We've made a small change that should help. Please try again and let me know how it goes.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Subscriptions are currently unavailable" error message:

You should be able to upgrade your account here.

Let me know how it goes.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Music + Podcasts

philman
Local Performer

Hello. I'm also struggling with the "Station not currently available" error for all stations on all devices. I've tried deleting and reinstalling the app on various devices to no avail. Can you help?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@philman We've made a small change that should help. Please try again and let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

philman
Local Performer

Thankyou. Pandorra is now working again for me.

AdamPandora

Happy to hear it, @philman😁

Enjoy the music!

0 Kudos

jb1313
Local Performer

Working now, thanks!!

AdamPandora

Happy to hear it, @jb1313.

Enjoy the music! 😎

0 Kudos

Mirry610
Local Performer

My Pandora stopped working a few months ago on my android pixel 6pro phone. None of my stations will play (either just sits there doing nothing, or says it's not available).

Ive tried the general troubleshooting- delete cache on phone, delete data, uninstall app and reinstall.

Also tried logging out then following above steps but still no good.

Anyone else had this issue?

0 Kudos

Aitkenv
Local Performer

I have had this issue multiple times - it has been previously fixed and is now happening again.

so frustrating - no response from help email either. Any ideas?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Aitkenv I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Mirry610 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Error Message: This Station is Currently Not Available

We've made a small change that should help. Please try again and let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

Dpop
Local Performer

I also have this problem, I now in US, it was originally registered un Australia. Can you fix this for me?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Dpop We've made a small change that should help. Please try again and let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

Dpop
Local Performer

Perfect. 5 out of 5 customer service 

AdamPandora

Always happy to help, @Dpop.

Enjoy the music! 🎶

0 Kudos

Sirjbags
Local Performer

I'm putting this in Android but this is true for PC too.

I cannot play any music. Not my own lists, not the suggested "Today's Hits Radio". Podcasts seem to work okay upon testing.

On Android I get the error message "This station is not currently available. Please choose another station instead". Every station I choose says the same thing.

On PC I get the message "We're sorry, but we can't find any more music to play on your station right now. Try switching stations".

I have cleared my cache and deleted all data from the phone. I run in regular or incognito mode and get the same message.

What I think is happening? I am Australian and my account dates from when it was available there. However I now reside in the USA. My zip code is correct in my profile page. My phone is set to the USA Google play store and has a local sim card. I am not running a VPN or anything like that.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Sirjbags Sorry to hear that. We've made a small change that should help.

Please try again and let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

Sirjbags
Local Performer

That seems to have done the trick. Thank you.

AdamPandora

Happy to hear it, @Sirjbags.

Enjoy the music! 🎶

0 Kudos