cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Explicit Content filter is not working

Catalinam
Local Performer

Hello! I am experiencing the same issues. In my settings, I do not allow explicit content, yet it still plays. Definitely not my favorite since my 10 year old listens from my account.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @Catalinam. 👋

I moved your post over to this existing thread to keep the community space organized:  Explicit Content filter is not working

The next time this happens, can you please follow up with the requested info below?

• The device you are using to stream Pandora
  • The name of the station where this occurred
  • The name(s) of the artist(s)
  • The title(s) of the explicit track(s)
  • Were you able to give the track(s) a Thumbs down?
  • Were you listening using a Pandora Mode like Crowd Faves, Discovery or Deep Cuts?
  • Can you please provide me with a screenshot of the next explicit track that plays on your station?

Appreciate your help with this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

sunnyca
Local Performer

Similar question here:

i have explicit content turned off in my settings. I am using iOS. I want to play radio edit versions of hip-hop songs that I hear on the radio and therefore are the “clean” or censored version. But when I play Post Malone radio, for example, songs by many artists come on using the F word and the N word, and much more. Can you help me?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @sunnyca. 👋

I've taken a look at your account, and I do see that you have your explicit filter set to off (for clean / censored tunes only). I moved your post over to this existing thread to keep everything organized: Explicit Content filter is not working

When you adjust your explicit filter, it applies to your entire account. Thanks so much for reporting this on the Pandora Community. In the meantime, please check out my post about this here with the requested info, so we can share this with the appropriate team on your behalf.

We appreciate your help with this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat