cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Featured Tracks & For You

RapidCorrus94
Local Performer

Hi so I’m someone who has been using this app for years and I have fun experimenting with stations and the modes and such that are  my favorite artists. Now I’m doing a process where I only thumbed up just the artist the station is based on. 

IMG_5710.png

In the past I noticed you guys showed more on recommendations on the “for you” page that were unusual artists that actually fit the sound when it said like for example

“more like full on the mouth”

and it shows artists was there a update that stops doing that and makes it more mainstream? And how can I get more recommendations based on the station I want to add those artists as seeds to the station if there is any.  Or I’m I doing it wrong because I’m only trying to get more artists to appear that I never heard before.

years ago it always did this for me showing me now stuff based on that artists sound that I never heard and now I noticed the suggestions are more mainstreamed artists. Does this make sense?

++

So I’m a iPhone user for pandora and I have a couple questions. Are featured tracks still a thing on pandora or are they gone? Also want to know how often does the “for you” section update?and is there a way to make it better suggestions or does it just know your recent listens?

Moderator Edit: Merged posts and title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Charley1
Underground

It just knows what songs u have listening to and liking so it pops up on for you 

0 Kudos