cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holiday Tags Missing

kbralley7
Opening Act

I enjoy making my own Holiday sations.  However, I have come across a number of Holiday tracks and albums that are missing the Holiday tag after the artist name.  I don't add these tracks since that will cause more non-holiday songs to play on the station.  An example of a recent album like this is Reba McEntire's 2016 Christmas Album, My Kind of Christmas.  I have come across countless others like this.  Is there a place to submit these corrections/requests?  In October and November, I submitted several requests through the Pandora Contact Support page, but the Holiday tags have not been added.  I was just wondering if anyone has had better luck with this.  Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @kbralley7. 👋

I moved your post over to the My Collection board to keep the community tidy.

If you contacted our User Support team via the contact form on our help page, someone would have reported these issues. However, we cannot provide an ETA of when it will be fixed.

Artist Holiday Stations:

Unlike holiday genre stations, holiday stations based on artists may feature non-holiday music from the seed artist and others. If you prefer to keep these stations playing only holiday music, just thumb down any non-holiday tracks.

That said, if you are getting a lot of non-holiday music, or any completely unrelated tracks, please check the seeds you used to create your station: you may have inadvertently added a non-holiday seed. 

++

Reporting Library Issues:

In the meantime, I've reported this album to our curation team to review. 

If you have any other albums or tracks that you haven't reported previously, feel free to list them in your reply on this thread. If you create a post on community, we report these manually from our end.

I would also recommend upvoting this existing feature request as it seem you may be interested in this option. A lot of listeners would like to have the ability to report library issues directly.

Thanks so much for being apart of the community! 🎶 

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

73 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @kbralley7. 👋

I moved your post over to the My Collection board to keep the community tidy.

If you contacted our User Support team via the contact form on our help page, someone would have reported these issues. However, we cannot provide an ETA of when it will be fixed.

Artist Holiday Stations:

Unlike holiday genre stations, holiday stations based on artists may feature non-holiday music from the seed artist and others. If you prefer to keep these stations playing only holiday music, just thumb down any non-holiday tracks.

That said, if you are getting a lot of non-holiday music, or any completely unrelated tracks, please check the seeds you used to create your station: you may have inadvertently added a non-holiday seed. 

++

Reporting Library Issues:

In the meantime, I've reported this album to our curation team to review. 

If you have any other albums or tracks that you haven't reported previously, feel free to list them in your reply on this thread. If you create a post on community, we report these manually from our end.

I would also recommend upvoting this existing feature request as it seem you may be interested in this option. A lot of listeners would like to have the ability to report library issues directly.

Thanks so much for being apart of the community! 🎶 

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

kbralley7
Opening Act

Thank you, @AlyssaPandora! I will list some more as I come across them.  Have a great day!

kbralley7
Opening Act

The Holiday tag is missing for the album titled "The Gift: A Christmas Compilation" by the group "116"

The Holiday tag is missing on the new single Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas by MercyMe

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for providing these! @kbralley7 

Just reported them to our curation team.  🎧

kbralley7
Opening Act

The 1988 Album titled "A GRP Christmas Collection" with various artists is missing Holiday tags

The 2019 album A Jazzy Little Christmas by Ernie Haases & Signature Sound is missing the Holiday tag

TannerPandora

@kbralley7 👍I've let our curation team know. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

kbralley7
Opening Act
The 1961 Album Christmas with the Louvin Brothers by the Louvin Brothers is missing the Holiday tag

TannerPandora

@kbralley7 and this one too

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

kbralley7
Opening Act

The 2017 Album "It's Finally Christmas" by Casting Crowns is missing the Holiday tag

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kbralley7 Thanks for letting us know!

Just reported this one over to curation. 🎶

kbralley7
Opening Act

Hi,

I'm back to adding Holiday tunes to my Christmas stations.  I'll let you know when I come across albums missing the Holiday tag.

The Bill Anderson Christmas album titled "No Place Like Home On Christmas" is missing the Holiday tag.

Thanks

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kbralley7 Thanks so much!

I've reported this to curation. 🎅

0 Kudos

kbralley7
Opening Act

Songs on the "The Clint Black Christmas Collection" by Clint Black are all missing the Holiday tag.

Thank you

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Reported this one as well! Appreciate you taking the time to share these, @kbralley7. 👍

kbralley7
Opening Act

The album "Goin' Home for Christmas" by Merle Haggard is missing the Holiday tag

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kbralley7 Thanks! Just reported.

I also sent you a PM - please check when you get a chance. 

0 Kudos

kbralley7
Opening Act

The Bobby Vinton album "A Very Merry Christmas' is missing the Holiday tag.

I have responded to your PM

Thanks so much!

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Awesome, @kbralley7. I got your message and will be reporting the Bobby Vinton album too. Thanks!

0 Kudos

kbralley7
Opening Act

I think I reported this one last year, but it's still missing the holiday tag.

"A Gatlin Family Christmas" by Larry Gatlin & the Gatlin Brothers Band

0 Kudos