cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holiday Tags Missing

kbralley7
Opening Act

I enjoy making my own Holiday sations.  However, I have come across a number of Holiday tracks and albums that are missing the Holiday tag after the artist name.  I don't add these tracks since that will cause more non-holiday songs to play on the station.  An example of a recent album like this is Reba McEntire's 2016 Christmas Album, My Kind of Christmas.  I have come across countless others like this.  Is there a place to submit these corrections/requests?  In October and November, I submitted several requests through the Pandora Contact Support page, but the Holiday tags have not been added.  I was just wondering if anyone has had better luck with this.  Thanks

73 Replies

kbralley7
Opening Act

"My Kind of Christmas" by Reba McEntire  is missing the Holiday tag

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kbralley7 Thank you for your additional reports - I will make sure to escalate this feedback to the appropriate team. 🤝

kbralley7
Opening Act

This one's got a couple problems.  There is an album titled "Christmas with Etta Jones".   But the individual songs has the artist listed as Etta James.  Need to change the individual artist on each of these tracks to Etta Jones (Holiday).

Thanks!  I enjoy your service.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kbralley7 Appreciate you reporting these! 🎄

kbralley7
Opening Act

The album "Christmas Song Book" by Helen Merrill is missing the (Holiday) tag

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kbralley7 You're on a roll!

Our curation team greatly appreciates this - I will pass this feedback along to them as well.

kbralley7
Opening Act

The album "The Gift" by Susan Boyle....there are 4 tracks that have the Holiday tag, but the rest of the tracks are missing the (Holiday) tag

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kbralley7 Thanks for letting us know! I have reported this to our curation team for further review. 

0 Kudos

kbralley7
Opening Act

Some of the tracks on the following album already have the (Holiday) tag, but there are a few that don't."The Most Wonderful Time of the Year" by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir & Orchestra at Temple Square

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kbralley7 Thank you! Sent this information over. 👍

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

kbralley7
Opening Act

The tracks on the album "All the Greatest Christmas Songs" by Peggy Lee are missing the (Holiday) tag.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Got it, @kbralley7. Thank you! 👍

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

kbralley7
Opening Act

"This Time of Year (HQ Mastered Version)" by June Christy is missing the (Holiday) tag on all its tracks

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kbralley7 Thanks for being so helpful with these!

I'll make sure to pass your feedback along to our curation team.

0 Kudos

kbralley7
Opening Act

The tracks on the album "Classic Christmas" by Joe McElderry are missing the (Holiday) tag

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks @kbralley7!

I will pass this feedback over to our curation team for further review.  

0 Kudos

kbralley7
Opening Act

The tracks on the album "Joy to the World" by Bill & Gloria Gaither are missing the (Holiday) tag

0 Kudos

kbralley7
Opening Act

All but one of the tracks are missing the (Holiday) tag on the album

"Christmas in the Country" by Bill Gaither and their Homecoming Friends

0 Kudos

kbralley7
Opening Act

"It's Christmas" by the Talley Trio is missing the (Holiday) tag on all tracks

0 Kudos

kbralley7
Opening Act

The tracks on the the album "We Wish You A Merry Christmas" by Ray Conniff and the Ray Conniff Singers are missing the (Holiday) tag.  I also think the artist name on the individual tracks are mistyped.  I think it should be "Ray Conniff and the Ray Conniff Singers" like on the album art.  Thanks!

0 Kudos