cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the name of QuickMix station

Dan8
Underground

When I start Pandora on my Roku TV, it says "This is JohnDoe9's quick mix from pandora". The JohnDoe9 is using my old email address. (And no JohnDoe9 isn't my real email address.) I have changed my profile name to Dan and would like Pandora to use Dan when I start Pandora playing on my Roku TV using the Shuffle. Is there any way to change this name?

Also when I open the Pandora app on my tablet and click on Profile, it shows that the Recent Favorites is "JohnDoe9's... Station".

I have looked through the community support and the Pandora help pages and couldn't find anything related to this.

Thanks,

Dan

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
61 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nstarr107 I've gone ahead and made the change for you: www.pandora.com/profile/nikki.starr7

That webname will now reflect on your QuickMix as well.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

KikiTiki
Local Performer

Kiki-Tiki perhaps? If that doesn't work KikiTiki13 will do!

Thank you for your help @AdamPandora !

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KikiTiki I've gone ahead and made the change for you: www.pandora.com/profile/kiki-tiki

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

acbailey969
Local Performer

Have my old email on my Quickmix that I would like to change. Please help. Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@acbailey969 We can change the name that shows up in your Pandora Profile URL to something else.

This will in turn update the name showing on your Quickmix station.

Let me know what you would like me to change it to, but be sure to give me a few options, as it must be unique (e.g., "mike" will not work, but "mike5452" might).

I'll look forward to hearing back!

0 Kudos

SkinnyDip
Local Performer

My quick mix name is an old email address.How can I change mine too?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SkinnyDip What did you want to change it to?

Let me know what you would like me to change it to, but be sure to give me a few options, as it must be unique (e.g., "mike" will not work, but "mike5452" might).

0 Kudos

SkinnyDip
Local Performer

Skinny Dip will be fine

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SkinnyDip 

I've gone ahead and made the change for you: www.pandora.com/profile/SkinnyDip

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

SkinnyDip
Local Performer

Nope. It didn't change. Still shows up as sscivally3 which is part of an old email adress that I no longer have. This was never a chosen user name or anything

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SkinnyDip What is the make and model of the device you are using?

Can you please also send me a screenshot of what you're seeing?

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

Thanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos

JosephCloud
Local Performer

@AdamPandora I also need this update. I've had a legal name change and my name is correct everywhere except on the QuickMix- which is the most public place it is shared! I appreciate the help. 🙏

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JosephCloud We can change the name that shows up in your Pandora Profile URL to something else.

0 Kudos

CharlesArnold
Local Performer

Would like mine updated as well.

ABrokenRadio if possible.
CharlesArnold as a backup maybe.

If neither of those i will have to think for a moment.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CharlesArnold  I've gone ahead and made the change for you: www.pandora.com/profile/ABrokenRadio

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

MelanieHicks1
Local Performer

I need to change this

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MelanieHicks1 We can change the name that shows up in your Pandora Profile URL to something else.

0 Kudos

catcatcat
Local Performer

From what I see, I need to publicly post and have you open a support ticket?

Seems rather roundabout!

On my nest hub screen, when I play shuffle all stations, it says "OLD DEFAULT WEBNAME"'s Shuffle rather than the new webname on my profile.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@catcatcat You don't actually have to post on the Community to reach out to our support team.

To clarify, to send them a message, you can submit a message through our help page here.

This being said, I'm happy to help with this on my end - what do you want your new webname to be?

Let me know.

(If you'd prefer not to post that publicly, you can reach out to our support team through the link I provided above).

0 Kudos

catcatcat
Local Performer
Hi Adam!

What an awesomely fast response. Thanks!

When I hit support, I only saw a list of support categories and nothing
about direct contact.. Perhaps I missed that core nav link?
Please set my webname to the same as my profile name - thank you!
0 Kudos