cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Music Suggestions

Local Performer

can you please play the homecoming queen's got a gun julie brown angel of the morning juice newton circle in the sand belinda carlsile coming around again carly simon i drove all night cyndi lauper solitaire laura brangian mickey toni basil flashdance what a feeling irene cara you keep me hanging on kim wilde more love kim carnes holding out for a hero bonnie tyler burning up madonna make a move on me ollvia newton john 9 to 5 dolly parton wind beneath my wings bette milder surrender to me ann wilson featuring robin zander two of hearts stacey Q they don't know tracey ullman luka suzanne vega it's no secret kylie minogue blue lamp stevie nicks got a hold on me christine mcvie strut sheena easton i found someone cher foolish beat debbie gibson all this time tiffany nothing's gonna stop me now samantha fox tell it to my heart taylor dayne toy soliders martika one fine day carole king the lover in me sheena easton we all sleep alone cher the rose bette milder rooms on fire stevie nicks love will show us how christine mcvie anything for you gloria estefan i stlll belleve brenda k starr how do i make you linda ronstandt xanadu ollvia newton john summer rain belinda carlslie rush hour jane wedlin breakaway tracey ullman self control laura brangian fame irene cara over my head toni basil kids in america kim wilde bette davis eyes kim carnes total eclipse of the heart bonnie tyler almost paradise ann wilson featuring mike reno my first night without you cyndi lauper we are not alone karla devito waiting eg dally the power of love jennifer rush queen of hearts juice newton lslands in the stream dolly parton and kenny rogers pliot of the airwaves charlie dore out of the blue debbie gibson radio romance tiffany touch me i want your body samantha fox prove your love taylor dayne modern girl sheena easton just like jesse james cher cause im a blonde julie brown give me all night carly simon here we are gloria estefan don't know much linda ronstandt magic ollvia newton john like a prayer madonna whole lotta trouble stevie nicks left of center suzanne vega leave a light on belinda carlslie blue kiss jane wedlin spanish eddie laura brangian breakdance irene cara cambodia kim wilde crazy in the night kim carnes when you were mine cyndi lauper hounds of love kate bush here she comes bonnie tyler love's been a little bit hard on me juice newton starting over again dolly parton dreamin vanessa willlams heart don't lie latoya jackson only in my dreams debbie gibson i think were alone now tiffany naughty girls need love too samantha fox ll always love you taylor dayne the locomotion kylie minogue

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@shelbyelena It looks like your account is currently set up with the free service.

Ad-supported Pandora and Pandora Plus are designed to introduce you to new music through the artists and songs that you already know and love. You can type in your favorite artist or song and music that is similar to your selection will play on your station.

If you're interested in listening to a song or album on-demand, we do offer a solution through Pandora Premium subscriptions and complimentary sessions of Pandora Premium

Hope this helps! 😁

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

Highlighted

Local Performer

will you please play those songs on the station 80s Smash hits

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@shelbyelena To clarify, there isn't a way to get specific songs to play on a particular station.

If you are looking for a way to create a customized playlist where you can include all of those songs, you will need to upgrade to Pandora Premium.

To officially upgrade, you can navigate to this page

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: What happened to all my stations?

Local Performer

I would like my music collection of artist not radio st

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: What happened to all my stations?

@Wynn I moved your post to this thread to keep the Community organized.

I had someone from our support team take a look at your account to give more context around what is happening.

They mentioned you have initiated a session of Pandora Premium - if you accept a complimentary Premium Access session of Pandora Premium from Pandora (by interacting with an advertisement in order to listen to content on-demand), you'll automatically be transitioned into the Premium experience, which looks a little different from our radio-only or Pandora Plus experiences. 

These Premium Access sessions allow you to create playlists, or collect songs or albums to listen to right away, rather than waiting to hear them play on a station.

This Premium Access session also gives you further sorting options, which is what allowed you to sort your collection by Artists.

When your Premium Access session expired your account was returned to your normal Pandora app experience. This would explain why you are no longer able to sort your collection by Artists. 

That being said, we automatically save your on-demand music collection for your next Premium experience.

If you're eager to jump back into Pandora Premium so that you can stream individual artist content on demand, you can always upgrade your account or check your trial eligibility on our upgrade page

I hope this helps explain. 😁

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Panora plus

Local Performer

What is the point on paying for the plus subscription if i cant listen to any of the songs i want? Will be unsubscribing✌🏼

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Panora plus

@Mendez092011 I moved your post over to this thread to keep the Community organized: How to listen to music on-demand with Free/Plus account

To clarify, it looks like you are upgraded to Pandora Plus - not Pandora Premium.

Pandora Plus is designed to introduce you to new music through the artists and songs that you already know and love. You can type in your favorite artist or song and music that is similar to your selection will play on your station.

If you're interested in listening to a song or album on-demand, we do offer a solution through Pandora Premium subscriptions and complimentary sessions of Pandora Premium

Hope this helps! 😁

0 Kudos