cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to view your stations on a computer

Nancy_K
Underground

I don't want to view the "My Collections" list. Instead, I only want to view My Stations, the way I used to be able to view them. Is there a way to change my settings so I only see My Stations and not My Collections? 

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for your helpful post, @stevenomes.

Welcome to the community, @Nancy_K! You should be able to view all the stations you've collected / created using those options from your web browser. 

For Free and Pandora Plus listeners on the web:

• Your sorting options will depend on what kind of content you're looking at in your collection. Most content can be sorted A-Z or by Recently Collected (added)but your collected stations can also be sorted by Recently Played and Most Listened. 
  • To sort your stations, go to My Collection and select Stations. Select whether you'd like to sort by Recently Collected, Recently Played, A-Z or Most Listened

Screen Shot 2019-10-02 at 8.50.41 AM.png

For Pandora Premium listeners on the web: 

• To sort your collection on web: Go to My Collection. Click on which view you'd like to sort: Artists, Albums, Songs, Stations or Playlists then click the carat in the top right hand corner (to the right of Shuffle) for the sorting options. Most content can be sorted by A-Z and Recently Collected (added); Stations can also be sorted by Recently Played and Most Listened.

Hope this is helps with sorting!

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

23 Replies

stevenomes
Opening Act

Are you on the app or website or computer? it seems  be slightly different depending on the application. you should be able to go to your collection, then right under the recently played ribbon (where it shows the cover art of your most recently played music) it should say "collected" and then there is a little down arrow where you can tell it what to filter by. the options are Artists/Albums/Songs/statons/playlists/podcasts. however you cannot sort stations alphabetically for some reason on mobile. 

0 Kudos

Nancy_K
Underground
Thanks so much for your reply and help. My issue relates to the website and online player only. I can still see my stations in my app on my devices. I see the Recently Played ribbon and the Collected area below that. I don't see a dropdown arrow that has all of those options, though. My arrrow has the choices: Sorted by Most Listened/Recently Collected/Recently Played/A-Z. I did discover that if I click on Most Listened, my stations seem to be there. I don't get the point of the "Collected" menu.
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for your helpful post, @stevenomes.

Welcome to the community, @Nancy_K! You should be able to view all the stations you've collected / created using those options from your web browser. 

For Free and Pandora Plus listeners on the web:

• Your sorting options will depend on what kind of content you're looking at in your collection. Most content can be sorted A-Z or by Recently Collected (added)but your collected stations can also be sorted by Recently Played and Most Listened. 
  • To sort your stations, go to My Collection and select Stations. Select whether you'd like to sort by Recently Collected, Recently Played, A-Z or Most Listened

Screen Shot 2019-10-02 at 8.50.41 AM.png

For Pandora Premium listeners on the web: 

• To sort your collection on web: Go to My Collection. Click on which view you'd like to sort: Artists, Albums, Songs, Stations or Playlists then click the carat in the top right hand corner (to the right of Shuffle) for the sorting options. Most content can be sorted by A-Z and Recently Collected (added); Stations can also be sorted by Recently Played and Most Listened.

Hope this is helps with sorting!

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

stevenomes
Opening Act

Thanks Alyssa. What about on mobile? Can I sort my stations alphabetically?

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@stevenomes With Pandora Premium, you can sort your content from the My Collection page from your mobile device.

Select the caret on the far right side of your screen and from here, you can sort by AlbumsSongsStations, Playlists or Artists. Please note that you can't currently sort your collection by A-Z; only Artists are listed alphabetically by default at this time. 

If you're interested in seeing more sorting options for Pandora Premium on mobile, feel free to upvote this feature request.

0 Kudos

Nancy_K
Underground

I have looked all over the website, and I can't find anything that says My Stations any more. I only see Recently Played, Collected, and Recommended Stations for You. See my screen capture below. If you can point me to the place where I can find My Stations, please let me know. I really hate the "Collected" section and don't find it all useful.

Pandora capture.png

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for your feedback, @Nancy_K.

My Collection is now where you'll be able to view all of your stations.

I would recommend sorting from A-Z from your web browser if you're having trouble locating a particular station, that way you're able to see all of your stations in alphabetical order. 

Next to Shuffle Stations is where you can sort by the options listed.

You can also view all of your stations by scrolling through down them on the left hand side from the Now Playing screen indicated below.

Screen Shot 2019-10-02 at 10.55.51 AM.png

0 Kudos

stevenomes
Opening Act

@Nancy_K not sure if they answered your question. I assume you are talking about web version since you mentioned you looked all over website. Below is screenshot of my pandora web where you can see the option to display stations. Its right under the word "Collected" in my collections tab. you can see below options to display all, artists, albums, songs, stations, playlilsts. Also just to note that this is on premium but it looks like your is plus or free because i see the "get premium" in upper right corner. so maybe what i show here isnt the same how you see it. 

Screenshot 2019-10-02 at 17.43.37.png

0 Kudos

Nancy_K
Underground

Hi Steve,

It must be a function of having Premium because I don't see those options on my Plus account. Smiley Frustrated Thank you for your reply! 

0 Kudos

Gma7
Local Performer

I'm struggling with this too. So much time spent trying to figure out how to get to my stations!

0 Kudos

Nancy_K
Underground

This has definitely decreased my love of Pandora, and I am considering ending my subscription due to my frustration with it. 

0 Kudos

att
Local Performer

Nancy- I am right there with you. My screen looks exactly like yours and I am completely unable to access my stations. I am stuck with "collection" regardless of how I sort and what buttons I click (or what buttons have been referenced but don't exist). So frustrating. I would venture to guess that many of us who have stuck with Pandora despite the introduction of limitless streaming options do so b/c we were satisfied with the experience, but if that experience becomes frustration, I will gladly look elsewhere. 

0 Kudos

SCAM
Local Performer

What the **ahem** every question is a road block. Where are all the songs I liked and downloaded over past 15 years

Moderator Edit: Format

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SCAM What device are you using to stream Pandora?

What are names of some of the stations you are missing?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

pouyin
Local Performer

How do you see the channels/stations that I have?  Or did they get rid of them?  I"m having a difficult time navigating the new format.  I'm eldery.  any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pouyin I moved your post to this thread as you should be able to locate your collected stations with the steps @AlyssaPandora provided in her message above.

If you continue to run into issues, can you please let me know what device you are using when you are unable to locate your stations?

0 Kudos

csimmons0
Local Performer

**ahem** Pandora. There is no longer any easy way for Plus users to see all their stations on the website.

0 Kudos

csimmons0
Local Performer

This answer is completely false. My stations don't show up in "My Collection" until I play them via the website. It is only then that they are treated as "collected" and this answer is relevant.

(And to play them I have to use the text search functionality to find them.)

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

@csimmons0 

To view all your stations on the web, simply click My Collection at the top left of the page. This will show you all your stations. 

Screen Shot 2020-05-07 at 4.34.43 PM.png

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos