cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect artist/band spelling

kenotron
Local Performer

This is at least the second time I've had to report this exact kind of problem with Pandora.  The album Sorgir by band Skálmöld is listed incorrectly under band "Skalmold", without the diacritics.  This makes it hard to find.  I reported the same problem with their second album Börn Loka years ago.  Please fix this.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kenotron Thanks so much for pointing this out.

We really appreciate your taking the time to let us know. I've forwarded this to the people who take care of the collection. We'll look into it ASAP.

0 Kudos

giahgeihge
Local Performer

Not sure if this is the right thread, but I didn't find anything else. https://www.pandora.com/artist/mntl819-and-reindeer/ARJX2kZxxhZVK5V is misspelled. It's actually "lmntl819 & reindeer" (note the missing "L" in the beginning).

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

This is the perfect place, @giahgeihge.

I went ahead and escalated your report to our curation team so they can further investigate.

Thanks for letting us know. 🤝

0 Kudos

OlafTheOne
Local Performer

The artist "The Retrosic" is misnamed in your database as simply "Retrosic."  I know it's a minor issue, but out of respect for the artists featured on this site, I would expect some attempt to rectify mistakes when noticed.  I see plenty of threads on this forum stating the need for a reporting feature for info that is incorrect, and those threads are years old.  Where is this simple feature?  I know many other users have found issues that could easily be resolved if only there were some way to bring attention to the mistake.  I mean, don't you want your database to be accurate?  What's the problem here?  

Please implement the ability to report incorrect data.  It's only reasonable.  

Thank you.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @OlafTheOne! Welcome to community.

I moved your message over to an existing thread: Incorrect artist/band spelling
Thanks for reporting this. I've forwarded this to the people who take care of the collection. We'll look into it ASAP.

We also have an existing feature request based on your message and experience, Ability to report Pandora catalog/bug issues, in the Feature Request board. To vote on this idea, click on the link to be taken to the post and then click on the heart to vote.

I recommended separating support questions and feature requests into two posts. This helps keep the community organized. It also helps to make sure that any support questions are responded to in a timely manner.

Thanks for being part of community and hope to see you around more.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos