cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect lyrics

Jessicasandwich
Local Performer

My husband and I were listening to an album of the artist JOSE JOSE and noticed that one of the songs “Y QUE”  has the incorrect lyrics that belong to the song “ 40 y 20”. 

D1193F5A-61E5-46A2-A74F-85D49200724E.jpeg

Labels (1)
19 Replies

AdamPandora

Thanks for reporting this, @Jessicasandwich. 🤝

I will let our curation team know so that they can further investigate.

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

caldella
Opening Act

The Lark in the Clear Air by Loreena McKennitt lists the arrangement/composition credits in the lyrics section. This is an instrumental piece with no lyrics. lark.jpg

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thanks for reporting this, @caldella. 🤝

I will let our curation team know so they can take a closer look.

Hope we continue to see you around some more! :pandora: 

0 Kudos

skiminsky1
Local Performer

Pandora desperately needs a lyrics editor. I stopped counting the errors a year ago. My favorite genre is 1960's-1990's rock/alternative music. It's unbelievable the amount of misheard and written lyrics across this genre. However I started listening to more modern and older songs and have found the same problem.

It's not a matter of spelling or grammar, but rather just completely wrong words throughout the lyrics.

AdamPandora

@skiminsky1 I definitely understand your frustration.

If you have any specific examples, please follow up with either the links leading to those tracks on Pandora, or by sending me screenshots of the tracks containing incorrect lyrics.

Thanks for your help with this. 🤝

0 Kudos

ronto
Underground

Get It On (Bang A Gong) (7'' Mix) has Mony, Mony lyrics....which are incorrect too!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thanks for reporting this, @ronto. 🤝

I'll check in with our curation team so they can take a closer look.

0 Kudos

Heidicross77
Local Performer

The lyrics for NEEDTOBREATHE "Child Again" are the wrong song, all together. I have screenshot the correct lyrics (partial): 

533384E9-9EF5-4D2F-9132-314A4625A7CA.png

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thank you for reporting this, @Heidicross77.

I have escalated your feedback to our curation team so they can further investigate.

Mrs_Z
Local Performer

Not sure how recent this thread is but wanted to add that lyrics are incorrect for songs. I have a screenshot as well but unsure how to add to this post. See attached link: https://pandora.app.link/AmjS7ytrQgb 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thanks for reporting this, @Mrs_Z.

I have escalated your feedback to our curation team so they can further investigate. 

Cerberus22022
Local Performer

Seems that Eminems "Marshall Mathers" is listed with the lyrics that belong to another one of his songs, "Marsh"

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Cerberus22022 I have created a ticket with our curation team so they can help look into this further.

Thanks for reporting! 

0 Kudos

BJPratt
Local Performer

Stream of Consciousness by Dream Theater is an instrumental track from their Album Train of Thought.  Pandora shows lyrics for it which belong to the song In the Name of God from the same album.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thanks, @BJPratt!

I will check in with our curation team about this so they can further investigate.

0 Kudos

BJPratt
Local Performer

Marooned by Pink Floyd is an instrumental track from their The Division Bell album.  Pandora shows lyrics for it that are from the Pink Floyd song Flaming from their The Piper at the Gates of Dawn album.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thanks so much for reporting this, @BJPratt.

I have forwarded this over to our curation team so they can further investigate.

0 Kudos

BJPratt
Local Performer

2112: Overture / The Temples Of Syrinx / Discovery / Presentation / Oracle / Soliloquy / Grand Finale (Medley) from the Rush album 2112 (Remastered) only includes lyrics for the The Temples of Syrinx section and does not show the lyrics for the remaining Discovery, Presentation, Oracle, Soliloquy, or Grand Finale sections.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@BJPratt I'll make sure to pass this report along to our curation team as well.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos