cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect lyrics

sebrown
Local Performer

Hi, I've reported this previously (over six months ago, I'm sure, but the lyrics shown for Eric Clapton and Steve Winwood's live performance of Can't Find My Way Home are the lyrics for I Shot the Sheriff.  Maybe someoe can get this fixed. Thanks!Screen Shot 2019-10-21 at 12.22.12 PM.png

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora

@SharonD Thanks for following up!

I was able to locate the track you reported. I went ahead and escalated your feedback to our curation team so they can take a closer look on their end.

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! :pandora:

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

166 Replies

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @sebrown!

I completely understand where you're coming from.

I moved your post over to the My Collection board to keep the community tidy.

I have just reported this error for you again, but it may take some time to fix, because all of the biographical and lyrical info on Pandora comes from partner services. Our partners at LyricFind provide us with lyrics, and our partners at TiVo take care of our biographies and album descriptions. Sometimes there's a little error in how we match our collection to theirs, and this can cause the issues you're seeing.

Thanks for your patience during this process!

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

Funkysaurus
Local Performer

Hi there,

The song lyrics on Madonna's "Crazy for You" are instead displaying as the lyrics for Madonna's "Crazy".

Thanks!

0 Kudos

ImposterFOSTER
Local Performer

This song that is hyperlinked isn't the correct one, 

Illenium - Fractures (Trivecta Remix) (feat. Nevve)

Not even the right song, nor remixed version. This would also mean the lyrics and Song credits are not right either.

Correct title is:

Illenium - Where'd U Go (Thoreau Rework) (feat. Said the sky)

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Funkysaurus thanks for letting us know! I've let our curation team know about this. 

Thanks for being a part of community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@ImposterFOSTER Thanks so much for pointing this out.

We really appreciate your taking the time to let us know. I've forwarded this to the people who take care of the collection. We'll look into it ASAP.

0 Kudos

SunnyD203
Local Performer
Hey there, While enjoying Islands In The Stream on the Ultimate Dolly album, I noticed the wrong song lyrics are posted. Hope you can fix it! Thanks, Dina
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

@SunnyD203 Thanks so much for letting us know.

I've reported this over to our curation team for further review.

See ya around the community! 🎧

RobustLaser
Local Performer

The lyrics for Portugal. The Man's "Keep It Still" instead displays the lyrics for their song "And I".

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@RobustLaser Thanks so much for pointing this out.

We really appreciate your taking the time to let us know. I've forwarded this to the people who take care of the collection. We'll look into it ASAP.

0 Kudos

Devilshort
Local Performer

The song Why Go by Pearl Jam has incorrect lyrics on its bio page. Like I don't even know what the heck song it is but it aint Why Go not even close. I post here because I don't see another way to bring this attention.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Devilshort Thanks so much for pointing this out.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

While there isn't a way to report this type of feedback within the app/website, I recommend hitting this existing feature request with a ❤️to express your interest in getting it added as well.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 🎶

0 Kudos

marcellabouldie
Local Performer
incorrect lyrics for Chicago's "Happy Man" . 😕
0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@marcellabouldie Thanks so much for pointing this out.

StrCat
Local Performer

this page:

https://www.pandora.com/artist/lyrics/grateful-dead/rocking-the-cradle-egypt-1978/fire-on-the-mounta...

is not fire-on-the-mountain.  check it plz

also not sure what support board  to post, perhaps an othter board.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hey, @StrCat👋

I moved your post over to the My Collection board to keep the community organized. 

I've reported this library error over to our curation team for further review. 

Thanks so much for letting us know about this. 🎶

0 Kudos

Destati
Local Performer
The lyrics to "What You Want" by Evanescence are incorrect. The lyrics on the Evanescence page are actually lyrics to "What You Want" by LL Cool J! Just a heads up lol!
0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Destati Thanks so much for pointing this out.

0 Kudos

rdp
Local Performer
The lyrics shown for Elvis Crespo's "Tu Sonrisa" at this URL: https://www.pandora.com/artist/lyrics/elvis-crespo/suavemente/tu-sonrisa/TR4Pj2wfqq23dkw ... appear to be Eric Burdon's "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood". The latter is a great song in it's own right, but not at all close to what Elvis is singing about! 🙂
0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@rdp Thanks so much for pointing this out.

0 Kudos