cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect lyrics

sebrown
Local Performer

Hi, I've reported this previously (over six months ago, I'm sure, but the lyrics shown for Eric Clapton and Steve Winwood's live performance of Can't Find My Way Home are the lyrics for I Shot the Sheriff.  Maybe someoe can get this fixed. Thanks!Screen Shot 2019-10-21 at 12.22.12 PM.png

Labels (1)
159 Replies

foxotheasterisk
Local Performer
0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@foxotheasterisk Thanks so much for pointing this out.

We really appreciate your taking the time to let us know. I've forwarded this to the people who take care of the collection. We'll look into it ASAP.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

rsworden
Local Performer

Stray Cats > Rant 'n' Rave > She's Sexy & 17

Completely wrong lyrics.

I do not see a way to report this directly to Pandora.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@rsworden Thanks so much for pointing this out.

We really appreciate your taking the time to let us know. I've forwarded this to the people who take care of the collection. We'll look into it ASAP.

While there isn't a way to currently report these issues on your end through the website or app, I recommend giving this existing feature request a ❤️to express your interest in getting it added to the service as well.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 🎧

0 Kudos

Brendacollazo46
Local Performer

same 😞

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Brendacollazo46 Are you also seeing incorrect lyrics on a particular track?

If so, please send me:

• the name of the track with incorrect lyrics
  • the name of the artist

Thanks for your help with this!

0 Kudos

FlyingSydney
Local Performer
0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @FlyingSydney thanks for the post! I've moved your message to an existing thread for Incorrect Lyrics to help keeps things organized. 

I've let our curation team know about this mismatch. Thanks again for letting us know! 👍🏻

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

elliott_stewart
Local Performer

Hello the song "Blue Monday 1988" by New Order is showing the wrong lyrics. Instead it is showing the lyrics to "Fine Time" by New Order

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @elliott_stewart thanks for letting us know! 🙌🏻

I've passed on the error, but it may take some time to fix, because all of the lyrical info on Pandora comes from partner services. Our partners at LyricFind provide us with lyrics.

Sometimes there's a little error in how we match our collection to theirs, and this can cause the issues you're seeing. 

Thanks for posting to community! 🎧

0 Kudos

Peachy_Logo
Local Performer

Today was listening to a song called Breathe by Years & Years. I went to go look at the lyrics and I saw that it didn't match. The lyrics that were shown was from a song called Breathe but by Astrid S.

Can you please update and put the right lyrics to the song, Breathe by Years & Years?

Thanks.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Peachy_Logo thanks for posting. I moved your message to a thread in our My Collection board - Incorrect Lyrics to help keep things organized.

Thanks for letting us know about these lyrics.  I've reported the discrepancy to the correct department. 

Enjoy the rest of your Saturday 🎧

0 Kudos

BJPratt
Local Performer

The lyrics listed on this page (https://www.pandora.com/artist/lyrics/dave-matthews-tim-reynolds/live-at-radio-city-music-hall/grace...) are for Old Dirt Hill and not Grace Is Gone.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@BJPratt Thanks for reporting this - I will escalate your feedback over to our curation team for further review.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

0 Kudos

BJPratt
Local Performer

https://www.pandora.com/artist/lyrics/rush/moving-pictures/limelight/TRwJnhpfvrg2ddq

The lyrics provided for "Limelight" belong to another Rush song called "Madrigal" from the "A Farewell to Kings" album.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for letting us know @BJPratt. I've forward this to our curation department. Thanks! 🎧

0 Kudos

OdinSaxxon
Local Performer

The song "Far Away" by Breaking Benjamin from the Aurora album has the wrong song's lyrics. It currently has the lyrics to the Breaking Benjamin song "Away" from We Are Not Alone.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@OdinSaxxon Thank you for reporting this - I will pass your feedback along to our curation team so they can look into this further.

0 Kudos

CinCity
Local Performer

The lyrics to staying alive serban mix by the Bee Gees are incorrect. They appear to be the lyrics to another song completely 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@CinCity I moved your post to this thread to keep the community tidy.

0 Kudos