cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect lyrics

sebrown
Local Performer

Hi, I've reported this previously (over six months ago, I'm sure, but the lyrics shown for Eric Clapton and Steve Winwood's live performance of Can't Find My Way Home are the lyrics for I Shot the Sheriff.  Maybe someoe can get this fixed. Thanks!Screen Shot 2019-10-21 at 12.22.12 PM.png

Labels (1)
159 Replies

indiemusicfan
Local Performer

https://www.pandora.com/artist/lyrics/heather-nova/300-days-at-sea/beautiful-ride/TRcqZnv27q3gt3w

The lyrics posted to Heather Nova's song are from "Ride" and not "Beautiful Ride."  "Beautiful Ride" is one of my favorite songs of hers.  Thanks!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@indiemusicfan Thank you for reporting this - I will escalate it over to our curation team so they can further investigate. 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

billyhjh
Local Performer

I dont care by Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber has the wrong lyrics

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@billyhjh Thanks for reporting this!

I am going to escalate this to our curation team so they can take a look. 

0 Kudos

BJPratt
Local Performer

https://pandora.app.link/H2SnBohmu6

The lyrics listed for Dream Theater's cover of "Funeral For A Friend/Love Lies Bleeding" on A Change of Seasons are for the Dream Theater song "Lie" on Awake.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@BJPratt Thank you for reporting this - I am going to escalate to our curation team for further review.

0 Kudos

eliese1980
Local Performer

The lyrics that are posted for Ave Maria is for a song called Maria by Santi (Monster Boys).  Completely different from Ave Maria as the Hail Mary doesn't have swear words.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@eliese1980 Thanks for letting us know about this - I will pass your feedback along to our curation team so they can investigate. 🔎

0 Kudos

Craftycoley55
Local Performer

I have a song they messed up too. Britney Spears me against the music. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Craftycoley55 Our curation team has now been updated on this - thank you for reporting! 

0 Kudos

hempynate
Local Performer

The lyrics for "Man Machine Poem" on Now for Plan A by The Tragically Hip are wrong.  (The lyrics currently showing there are for the song "Man" on the album Man Machine Poem.)

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@hempynate Thanks for letting us know - I have escalated this to our curation team so they can look into it.

If you see any other issues with lyrics down the line, feel free to report it on this thread.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 😎

0 Kudos

martym
Local Performer

Mistake: Springsteen "Fire" lyrics on "I'm on Fire"

The lyrics Pandora published for a song by an obscure artist, Bruce Springsteen, are entirely wrong. 

This song's lyrics:

https://www.pandora.com/artist/play/bruce-springsteen/born-in-the-usa/im-on-fire/TR:52549

are NOT the same as the lyrics for this  song:

https://www.pandora.com/artist/bruce-springsteen/live-1975-85/fire-live/TR7Zq69Phx7bxXq

I think this would be considered a felony in New Jersey!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@martym Thank you for reporting this! 😄

I have escalated your feedback to the team who helps with our collection. 

0 Kudos

Laznisha
Local Performer

Want to report a mix up between song and lyrics,  how do I do it? Backstreet boys have two songs called breath,  one on DNA and one on In a World Like This. The lyrics are different,  but Pandora has the lyrics switched. Now DNA's Breath lyrics is on In a World Like This's Breath and visa versa. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hey there, @Laznisha. 👋

Thanks so much for reporting this. I've passed this info along to the team who takes care of our music collection. 🎶

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

IdahoBoyDave
Local Performer

The lyrics for "I Beg Your Pardon (I Never Promised You a Rose Garden)" by Kon Kan instead shows the lyrics to the country song that the excerpt in the lyrics comes from.  These are not the lyrics to this song.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hey there, @IdahoBoyDave. 👋

To keep the community space organized, I moved your post over to this thread: Incorrect Lyrics

In the meantime, I've reported this lyrical error to our curation team for further review.

Thanks so much for reporting this error! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

LukeSavage147
Local Performer

I don't know how to make a new post but never the less. The song "You Should be Here" by Cole Swindell has the wrong lyrics attached to it.  

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @LukeSavage147! You posted correctly! 👍🏻

Thanks for letting us know about the song 'You Should Be here' by Cole Swindell. I've let our curation team know about it, they'll investigate as soon as they can. 

🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos