cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect lyrics

sebrown
Local Performer

Hi, I've reported this previously (over six months ago, I'm sure, but the lyrics shown for Eric Clapton and Steve Winwood's live performance of Can't Find My Way Home are the lyrics for I Shot the Sheriff.  Maybe someoe can get this fixed. Thanks!Screen Shot 2019-10-21 at 12.22.12 PM.png

Labels (1)
159 Replies

Gr8h8
Local Performer

Lyrics for "This Ain't A Scene Its An Arm an Race" by Fall Out Boy are a joke. Legitimately whoever wrote that is just trolling.

Screenshot_20200626-150927_Pandora.jpg

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for letting us know @Gr8h8.

I've reported this to our curation team. They'll have a look ASAP. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

traigo12
Local Performer

"Be Gone" by Dispatch also has the lyrics for some completely different song.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @traigo12! Thanks for letting us know. I've let our curation department to know about this mismatch - they'll contact our partners that handle lyrics.

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

c_m_m
Local Performer

I've started to report incorrect lyrics to LyricFind directly. From their website ( https://www.lyricfind.com/index.php?id=122 😞 "For all support inquiries, including corrections to lyrics, please email:  support@lyricfind.com ". Good luck!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@c_m_m Thanks for sharing!

Feel free to provide any incorrect lyrics you see on the platform on this thread as well.

We're always happy to pass that feedback along for you directly to our curation team.

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! 😁

Adam | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

c_m_m
Local Performer

Will do!

jonathlee
Local Performer

The lyrics for Angels by Declan Galbraith from the album "The Very Best Of Declan" are not only wrong, they show the song as Explicit.

The lyrics listed are definitely Explicit but they don't match the song AT ALL.  I have no idea what "song" these are actually lyrics for but please at least remove the lyrics from the song and change it back to the correct rating.

Here's the URL where I saw them and a screenshot: https://www.pandora.com/artist/lyrics/declan-galbraith/the-very-best-of-declan-explicit/angels/TRvX4...

jonathlee_0-1596667671686.png

Sorry if I replied to the wrong post but I couldn't find a way to reply at the end of the thread without being nested 3 levels deep.

Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@jonathlee Thank you for reporting this. 🤝

I have escalated your feedback over to our curation team so they can look into it further.

0 Kudos

redridinghood
Local Performer

Noticed the song "Stay High (Habits)" by Tove Lo had the lyrics of the Hippie Sabatoge remix and not the original lyrics. A quick listen to the verse reveals they only have the lyrics for the hook.

https://genius.com/Tove-lo-habits-stay-high-lyrics

0 Kudos

redridinghood
Local Performer

Also, as far as I can see there are no lyrics at all for the band CKY on Pandora and the help on Pandoraled me to contact you in order to update the lyrics. Below is a link to the lyrics for the entire discography for the CKY.

https://www.azlyrics.com/c/cky.html 

Thanks,
Little Red
0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@redridinghood Thanks for sharing your feedback.

I have passed this information along to our curation team for further review.

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

jbart62
Local Performer

@AdamPandora @Pandora 

The live cover of Nutshell (Live at Hiro Ballroom) by Staind has the lyrics to Sober by Tool

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@jbart62 Thank you for reporting this!

I have escalated your feedback over to our curation team so they can further investigate. 🔎

0 Kudos

Thoths
Local Performer

There are a lot of songs I listen too that have wrong lyrics. Either wrong songs lyrics or just wrong words or verses. Is there an easier way too help correct this? Perhaps a more direct way to suggest a correction?

LyricFind does not seem to be competent at the one job they do.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Thoths Feel free to report any incorrect lyrics you are seeing directly on this thread.

Just let us know:

• the name of the track
  • the name of the artist
  • the name of the album that specific track is on

Thanks for working with us on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Thoths
Local Performer

That's too much for me. If there isn't an in app solution or any reward for my using this thread it is not worth it too me.

Perhaps someone just needs to look into a more reliable way of verifying lyrics then lyricFind. Rewards for listeners, artists or anything other then just relying on lyricFind to their one job because they can't accomplish the task.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hey there, @Thoths. 👋

Thanks for your feedback about this. I completely understand where you're coming from, and I'll make sure your thoughts are shared with the appropriate party.

In the meantime, it sounds like you may be interested in a simple one-click option to notify us of incorrect lyrics during your listening sessions.

Feel free to upvote this existing feature request by clicking on the ❤️ icon next to the title of the request: Ability to report Pandora library issues 

Hope to see you around the community space more often. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

SharonD
Opening Act

The lyrics for "50 Ways to Leave Your Love" are posted for "A Most Peculiar Man" by Paul Simon.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@SharonD Thanks for letting us know about this.

I have escalated your report over to our curation team so they can further investigate. 🔎

0 Kudos