cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect lyrics

sebrown
Local Performer

Hi, I've reported this previously (over six months ago, I'm sure, but the lyrics shown for Eric Clapton and Steve Winwood's live performance of Can't Find My Way Home are the lyrics for I Shot the Sheriff.  Maybe someoe can get this fixed. Thanks!Screen Shot 2019-10-21 at 12.22.12 PM.png

Labels (1)
159 Replies

msigal265
Underground

Lyrics for Pearl Jam - Corduroy are wrong. I'm not sure what song the displayed lyrics are for, but there are not for Corduroy. https://www.pandora.com/artist/pearl-jam/vitalogy/corduroy/TRKzkz4Vkxftk59?part=ug-desktop&corr=5187...

Also, why isn't there an easier way to report this? I have to reply to the most recent post in a community support thread? 

AdamPandora

@msigal265 Nice to see you around the Community.

There isn't currently a way to report library errors directly from the app or website, however you can upvote this existing feature request with a ❤️to express your interest in getting it added to the service: Ability to Report / Flag Pandora Library Issues

In the meantime, I have passed your feedback along to our curation team for further review.

Thanks for reporting!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

CMusicLover
Local Performer

For the song "Toast" by Jamaican singer Koffee, the lyrics generated by Pandora are incorrect and contain multiple errors.  There may be a language barrier with those creating the lyrics at Pandora as this singer does perform her music in Patois, a dialect of English which is spoken in Jamaica.  Please have someone correct these as there are lyrics under the song which are unrelated to the actual song and instead contains negative stereotypical words which are not representative of this music or all Jamaicans.  Hope this helps and get fixed! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thanks for reporting this, @CMusicLover.

I have escalated your report to our curation team for further review.

0 Kudos

KHELMERMD
Local Performer
0 Kudos

AdamPandora

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention, @KHELMERMD.

I have passed your report along to our curation team for further review.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

Karson_Smith
Local Performer

Heya! So I was listening to The song Halloweenie By Ashnikko and I noticed That the Lyrics were wrong on the Lyric Section Would you mind fixing that?

-Karson Smith

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thanks for reporting this, @Karson_Smith!

I have escalated your feedback to our curation team for further review. 

0 Kudos

puppygirl5718
Local Performer

I had the same issue with Pretender (Acoustic) by AJR, the lyrics are for AJRs "Normal" not Pretender and i cant find a way to report it even if I wanted to. I am on desktop if that makes a difference.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@puppygirl5718 I have passed your feedback along to our curation team for further review.

There isn't currently a way to report library errors directly from the app or website, however you can upvote this existing feature request with a ❤️to express your interest in getting it added to the service: Ability to Report / Flag Pandora Library Issues

In the meantime, this thread is the best place to report any issues you are seeing with lyrics on our website.

Hope this helps!

AnalyseA
Local Performer

The lyrics for “How To Save A Life” by The Fray look like they’re for a completely different song.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thanks for reporting this, @AnalyseA.

I have escalated your feedback to our curation team so they can take a closer look.

0 Kudos

SharonD
Opening Act

Wrong lyrics are listed for "I'd Do It for Your Love" by Paul Simon.

https://www.pandora.com/station/play/368304574045994299

This happens a lot.  There really needs to be an easier way to report wrong information (lyrics, album cover, title, artist, etc.).  Just add a button somewhere on the play page!

0 Kudos

mohempstead
Gold Certified

@ErickPandora , @AdamPandora , I was putting together a playlist, this song I collected from Bruce Springsteen, the lyrics are not at all with this song. These lyrics are for the long version not the short.  https://pandora.app.link/TtOPhTj6Qdb . Thank you, take care and stay safe.  

mohempstead
0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thank you for reporting this, @SharonD!

I have escalated your feedback to our curation team so they can further investigate. 🔎 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thanks for reporting this, @mohempstead!

I have passed your feedback along to our curation team so they can further investigate. 🔎 

Webtopone
Local Performer

Incorrect lyrics for Pearl Jam's song "Better Man" in the Album Vitalogy

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thanks for reporting this, @Webtopone

0 Kudos

MK1
Local Performer

The lyrics for Runner Runner's song "I can't Wait" (radio edit tag?), from their Runner Runner album have the wrong lyrics posted.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thanks for reporting this, @MK1!

I will have someone from our curation team look into this.

Hope we continue to see you around the Community. 😁 

0 Kudos