cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect lyrics

sebrown
Local Performer

Hi, I've reported this previously (over six months ago, I'm sure, but the lyrics shown for Eric Clapton and Steve Winwood's live performance of Can't Find My Way Home are the lyrics for I Shot the Sheriff.  Maybe someoe can get this fixed. Thanks!Screen Shot 2019-10-21 at 12.22.12 PM.png

Labels (1)
159 Replies

NinjaPony36
Local Performer

The track Have Faith In Me by A Day To Remember has the wrong lyrics. Just wanted to let you guys know. 🙂

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi, @NinjaPony36. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space.

I've gone ahead and reported this over to the team who takes care of our collection.

Thanks so much for pointing this out! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

senoranegra
Local Performer

"Believe" by Emile Pandolfi is showing as having the lyrics for "Believe" by Cher, but it's a piano cover of "Believe" by Josh Groban.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@senoranegra Thanks for reporting this!

I have escalated your feedback to our curation team so they can further investigate. 🔎

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Charcore
Local Performer

https://www.pandora.com/artist/voodoo-glow-skulls/firme/thrift-shop-junkie/TRqvKh74mjq6nKV?part=ug-d...

This track features lyrics from Macklemore's Thrift Shop instead of the song it is actually.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thanks for reporting this, @Charcore. 🤝

I will have someone from our curation team look into this.  

0 Kudos

caldella
Opening Act

I"m on a roll with Celtic music thanks to St. Paddy's Day so...

I noticed Luke Kelly's The Peat Bog Soldiers has the lyrics to his Whiskey in the Jar from the same album.

https://www.pandora.com/artist/luke-kelly/lukes-legacy/the-peat-bog-soldiers/TRdK2chb546mz44

https://www.pandora.com/artist/luke-kelly/lukes-legacy/whiskey-in-the-jar/TRbjth5v94vt27X

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thank you for reporting this, @caldella!

I will check in with our curation team about this so they can further investigate. 

maddunr
Local Performer

Listening to some INSTRUMENTAL tango music.. pretty sure there are no lyrics... certainly not THESE 🙂

Artist: Quintango

Track: Jalousie

Moderator Edit: Removed image containing explicit language

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, @maddunr.

I have escalated your feedback to our curation team so they can take a closer look.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! 

0 Kudos

Pasta
Local Performer

ello I'm new to this community and I'm replying to you the moderator so maybe you can help me out tell me what how to do this.

The incorrect lyrics I would like to point out it's for the Godsmack song "Changes". The lyrics are for the David Bowie song 'Changes"

Actually I was a little disappointed cuz I wanted to hear Godsmack do a David cover bowie... I mean a David Bowie cover lol

0 Kudos

mfarley
Local Performer

Wanted to report the incorrect lyrics given for David Archuleta's "Waiting In The Stars"

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thank you for reporting this, @Pasta. 🤝

I will escalate your feedback to our curation team so they can further investigate. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@mfarley I have passed your feedback along to our curation team for further review.

Thank you for reporting this!

0 Kudos

richmonk
Local Performer

Hello! In the lyrics for the Sarah Jarosz track "Come On Up To The House" there are two wrong words: "wines in the fire" should be "irons in the fire" and "can't find no quarter" should be "can't find no port." Thanks! 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @richmonk! Thanks for letting us know. I've passed this along to our curation team for further review. 

Thanks for reporting this!

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

zjtsoccer
Local Performer

So the song Devil went down to Georgia has the wrong Lyrics. Audio is right. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@zjtsoccer I see a few different versions of this song in our catalog by different artists.

Can you please share the link to the specific version that contains the wrong lyrics?

Thanks for the help with this!

0 Kudos

MK1
Local Performer

The Halo video game score (instrumental) has lyrics added from some song. should probably look into all of the Halo game music for the same reason.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thanks for reporting this, @MK1. 🤝

0 Kudos