cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jason Aldean

smartin5325
Underground

I hope Pandora does not ban Jason's song "Try that in a Small Town"  like CMT has, I support Jason!!!

Labels (1)
20 Replies

Cvbanc
Local Performer

They better not censor free speech/artist expression.  Any gangster rap song makes “Small Town” look like a choir song.  Funny how rap songs don’t get attacked by the Alphabet Gang.  

@smartin5325, @Cvbanc if writing a song that is against violence, looting, disrespect against the law as well as any other type of authority, if that is wrong then it just shows how backwards this Nation has become. And if that is wrong then I never want to be right again. 

Have a great day, take care and GOD bless. 

P.S. And yes I support Jason Aldean. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Ksimmons
Underground

You can specifically request to play the song, but it’s been removed, or appears to have been removed from the Jason Aldean radio normal rotation. That concerns me.

Claytars
Local Performer

Try that in a small town

I can’t believe they took that from the playlist one song that’s really good has nothing to do with being races and they’re too **ahem** scared to keep it playing. I guess that society today nobody’s got any backbone anymore.

Ksimmons
Underground

Has Pandora discretely removed the song “Try That In A Small Town” from Jason Aldean radio normal rotation? 

Will11
Underground

I have been playing my Jason Aldean station for days now and his #1 song, "Try That in a Small Town" never plays. I have 'Explicit' turned on so it's not that (why its flagged as such is beyond me).

Has anyone else noticed this?

smartin5325
Underground

Somehow we need to ban together and let Pandora know that we want them to stay out of Politics and just play all the music that we love!  Especially when they play all the far left **ahem**!  This country was built on the very values that Jason wrote about in his song and we as fans and Americans need to stand by him and all the others that believe in free speech for both sides, freedom, justice and the American way!

0 Kudos

smartin5325
Underground

Sirius XM owns Pandora, my husband I have cancelled our subscription with then because of their woke agenda!  We all need to contact them and share our views with them for Jason Aldean.  I am sure that the investment team will be interested in hearing from us!  If they get enough voices or cancellations it will hurt!  Let go Kid Rock on them!!!

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

Will11
Underground

Pandora has blacklisted the song.

0 Kudos

Will11
Underground

Exactly.
Pandora has blacklisted "Try That in a Small Town".

It's in their' catalog' but they will never play it on a station.

0 Kudos

Will11
Underground

That is true.
It will never be played on any station.
Pandora has blacklisted it.

0 Kudos

Will11
Underground

Yes.
Confirmed.

0 Kudos

HeyBeer
Underground

I’ve noticed it will play when I specifically choose it. Never once has it played in the cycle, even on the “try that in a small town” station. 
Something fishy for sure. 

smartin5325
Underground

Good news ALL:  I am listing to "Today's Country Radio"  and Jason Aldean Try that in a Small Town is PLAYING!!!!! 

Will11
Underground

It still has NOT played on my 'Jason Aldean' station or my 'Try That in a Small Town' station.

#1 on Billboard charts. 

0 Kudos

KenWirz
Local Performer

I have Pandora's Premium service so I have unlimited skips. I have a station based on "Try That In A Small Town" and have skipped well over 100 songs and it has never played.

So I searched for the song and played it directly, on loop. Still looping. 🙂

Ddavi68
Underground

They stopped playing it. 

I like pandora but I don’t agree with the politics so I’m out

HeyBeer
Underground

Update. Today while listening to shuffle, you'll never guess what played. Yep, "Try that in a small town". something improved. 

0 Kudos

Ksimmons
Underground

Great news HeyBeer. Ironically the first song out of the shoot today on Jason Aldean station for me was Try that in a small town? I am disappointed in Pandora, even though they’re San Francisco based and most likely  have no concept of whats normal and proper in MOST of the country, that they take the leftist bait and believe that there’s something wrong with this song. I can switch over to 90s hip-hop, and here, F the police, women called H’s and the N word said tens of time in every song. The world is upside down.🙃